• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Shiny Leaves

I assembled a Leaf Crown on Kré Janna, my Giratina. |3 She also has the full set of weekday ribbons and Ribbon Syndicate ribbons. Sparkliest Giratina.

Last edited:
Just got a leaf on my Mewtwo. My first leaf!

A semi-simple way to do it is to just stand in a patch of grass and keep on talking to your Pokemon. It depends on luck, but I got the leaf that way.

EDIT: Got the crown!

Last edited:
Great, now I'm going to waste my day trying to get another star on my Trainer Card :p

Ehh, don't feel too bad. I have a Relaxed Typhlosion, which is apparently bad.

I'm not planning on using my Sandslash competitively (or for the Battle Factory for that matter), so it isn't really a big deal. I stated her nature because what routes you can find Shiny Leaves is dependant on what nature your Pokémon has. Due to my Sandslash's nature, I can't get one Shiny Leaf for Sandslash since one of the routes where I can find one always rains, which makes my Sandslash unhappy. (Pokémon also need to be in a good mood to get a Shiny Leaf.)

...This suddenly went from Shiny Leaves to natures and EVs?

I haven't counted. 1 or 2, I think... ^^

I'd heard about these a long time ago but then forgotten. Yesterday I saw this thread, and I've spent today getting crowns for my shiny Ho-oh and my Crobat and Larvitar. And now I have another star and my trainer card is PURPLE. <3

I like to get Leaf Crowns for all of my favourites. My starters have them, along with my Ampharos and my all-time favourite, Krai the Darkrai. Krai's LC was a reward for hitting level 50.

Back
Top Bottom