• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Scratch Sprite Shop (or That Shop with that Spriter who Procrastinates a Lot)

Re: Scratch Sprite Shop

NOT DEAD.

@Brock: I actually got it done, and I love the result! I completely forgot about your 'Dex entry, though, and made one from scratch. Is this good, or should I make something a bit different?
rrldw9.png

There's SO MUCH MORE that I want to put in that...

Like what? Lemme see what you want. Do a second one.

And do I see some Dragonite in there? *wink*

Allright. Whatever ya say. And no, that is not at all a pixel-over of Dragonite. Seriously. I did it ALL from scratch. But yes, I did use Dragonite's body frame.

[size=+3]NOT DEAD[/size]

Name: Savira
Typing: Bug/Dragon

Weight: 45.0 lbs
Height: 1'51" (is this right?)

Dex Entry: At first, it looks cute and innocent. However, this Pokemon can blast a foe with an immensely powerful Dragon Breath. It is attracted to sugar.

Edited for length. Oh, and I assume you meant 1'5".
ridjm8.png

How do ya like it?

Cute, black, vampire kitty. The fangs and claws should be blood-red, same with the eyes - and the "whites" should be a very pale yellow color.

Name: Vondi
Blackmind Pokemon
Type: Normal / Dark
Height: 2'0"
Weight: 64.2 lbs.
Description: A Pokemon that grows at the taste of blood. It is active at night.

Also, instead of using those sprites for the types, use the ones that actually appear in the Pokedex, to make yours look more better-looking.

Cute, black, vampire kitty. The fangs and claws should be blood-red, same with the eyes - and the "whites" should be a very pale yellow color.

Hey. You stole my Fakemon idea! D:<

Um, something like a pre-evo of Dragonite (not Dragonair!!!) Same basic shape, but smaller, no wings, absolutely small tail (almost a stump), no stripes on belly. Rather pale orange color, dark green belly. Oh, and no claws.

Jump Pokemon
Type: Dragon
Height: 5'10.1"
Weight: 170.2 lbs
Description: A newly discovered Pokemon that hatches from the egg of Dragonite and Savira. Popular among many girls.

Also, instead of using those sprites for the types, use the ones that actually appear in the Pokedex, to make yours look more better-looking.

I thought he already switched?...?

Anyways, I like lobsters. Water/steel, go crazy.

Someone needs to smack me into actually working on these instead of uselessly procrastinating. And I know what she means; Esmer, it's just that those ones are a little harder to rip out of a Dex entry.

*laughs at change in title*
you ought to just be proud you haven't let this thread die after this long. I'm not sure it's a record, but it's lasted longer than most.

Platinum: DONE! Finally. That was a nice challenge. Whaddaya think?
25t83rr.png

REQUESTS OPEN!

thanks, I think its awesome. You could hire someone to help you. And I believe it being a challenge is good thing.

OMG ACTUALLY POSTING HERE.

Okay, first off: Zoltea: No challenges from you until I finish Chief Zackrai's request.

Secondly: Zackrai: I've got the hermit crab done, but before I start on the actual Dex entry: Would you like the traditional one, or my brand-spankin'-new custom variation:
9iczz5.png

Your choice.

Oh, and sorry. the lobster with steel claws was all I could think of. sorry for unoriginality.

Holy heck. You changed your username about ten minutes ago, along with your avatar. I R Confused.

...Thank goodness for that mouseover previous username-seeing...thingy...that Butterchuru made.

Anyway, yeah. I may have a lot to do soon, so give me another ten days. I really apologize it's taking so long...

Back
Top Bottom