• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello all! :3

InvaderSyl

Irken Elite Scientist Writer Person and Stuff
I am Starreh-chan, as you probably already knew x3

I assume because you came to my introduction, you wanted to know a little about me. Well...

I am a girl. (Yay for more obviousness x3)

My favorite pokemon are Altaria, Flygon, Jirachi, Sunflora, Arcanine, and Vaporeon. ... Meep. x3

I am part cat... or so I assume. My cats like sitting on my desk for some reason 0_o

I am an artist. Not sure if I'm that good, but I'm not horrible either.

I can be random sometimes. Meep. And for some reason my catchphrase is meep. I still have no idea how that started.

I am a huge warrior cats fan.

I have written a few books already, and write fanfiction.

... You're STILL here?!?

You, my friend, are awesome.

Anyway, I am most likely going to be around the games, art, and writing fourms.

So... thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon! :3

Hello there! I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fan! Welcome to the TCoD forums! *bows*

Ahahah, I like your username! 'Tis prettyful~ So, you say you can be random? Well, let your randomness out! Us TCoDians love being random and pointless. :D Since you're already checking out the art and eriting sections, I won't have to suggest them to you. :3 I'm an artist myself. :D I don't have a catch phrase, but I am the Queen of Things Made Up From the Keyboard says Barubu. :D Me and :D are friends with benefits says Spoon. :D

Ooh, I just started reading the Warrior series! :D Silly thing is that I didn't get the very first book, harharhar. :3 But it's still good~ At the moment I'm reading the Pokémon Manga. :D Now, I must shower you with the New Member Memes before I get ninja'd. D::

Welcome to TCoD! Here is your tea and cod. Also, here is your foam sword. *hands the items to you* The foam sword will protect you against Invisichomp, the invisible Garchomp. Also, do not wipe your feet on the welcome mats. They eat legs. Wipe your feet on the vegetarian welcome mats over there: but don't bring sugar near them! They'll go crazy. Watch. *pours a bushel of sugar on MysticMoon and lets the mats go* Sowwy Mystic. D:

A-Anyway...randomness aside...

I hope to see you around! Have fun, and if you ever need help please don't hesitate to ask! *bows* Goodbye! <3

;-; she took my memes...

Blade, currently half-asleep TCoDian, at your service. Have a random number

Today's random number is:
Derp.​

it's a pleasure, Starreh-chan.

yes, that's why I'm here.

that wasn't at all obvious. thank you for clearing that up.

cool, my favorite Pokemon is probably Victreebel. hrml.

I'm not part cat. I am envious of you.

I'm not an artist either. do you draw often?

you probably read it on the internet somewhere and found it humorous. many people find spontaneity humorous nowadays.

I've never read those books nor do I have any desire to do so.

books? impressive. I used to write fan fiction, too. it's a phase, I think.

yes I'm still here.

why thank you.

well, I'll probably never, ever see you, then.

see ya.

dude. I know someone on another forum named Starry/Starreh and so I came here wondering if you were the same person and it doesn't look like it but at the same time you're a Warriors fan and the forum I know the other Starry on is a Warriors forum. x3

welcome to TCoD anyhow.

Hello! I'm Superbird, the resident bird-lover on the forum. Also the only one who goes to bed at a reasonable hour. I apologize for my lateness. SSsssoooo...Want some refreshments?

Yeah. Well, no one has reccommended the Anime Style Battling forum yet, so...go there. And the Safari zone. Anyway, we all hope to see you around, and have fun!

...And watch out for the welcome mats. They bite.

Hello there! I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fan! Welcome to the TCoD forums! *bows*

Ahahah, I like your username! 'Tis prettyful~ So, you say you can be random? Well, let your randomness out! Us TCoDians love being random and pointless. :D Since you're already checking out the art and eriting sections, I won't have to suggest them to you. :3 I'm an artist myself. :D I don't have a catch phrase, but I am the Queen of Things Made Up From the Keyboard says Barubu. :D Me and :D are friends with benefits says Spoon. :D

Thanks. :3

Ooh, I just started reading the Warrior series! :D Silly thing is that I didn't get the very first book, harharhar. :3 But it's still good~ At the moment I'm reading the Pokémon Manga. :D Now, I must shower you with the New Member Memes before I get ninja'd. D::

Welcome to TCoD! Here is your tea and cod. Also, here is your foam sword. *hands the items to you* The foam sword will protect you against Invisichomp, the invisible Garchomp. Also, do not wipe your feet on the welcome mats. They eat legs. Wipe your feet on the vegetarian welcome mats over there: but don't bring sugar near them! They'll go crazy. Watch. *pours a bushel of sugar on MysticMoon and lets the mats go* Sowwy Mystic. D:

A-Anyway...randomness aside...

Yay for memes! x3

I hope to see you around! Have fun, and if you ever need help please don't hesitate to ask! *bows* Goodbye! <3

Okay. Thanks! :D

;-; she took my memes...

Mah! x3 MAH I SAY!!! XD

Blade, currently half-asleep TCoDian, at your service.

I'm usually half asleep too, I know how you feel x3

Have a random number

Today's random number is:
Derp.​

Yay!!! :D

... I... think... x3

it's a pleasure, Starreh-chan.

Thanks! :3

yes, that's why I'm here.
Yay x3

that wasn't at all obvious. thank you for clearing that up.
Welcome. :3

cool, my favorite Pokemon is probably Victreebel. hrml.
I like Victreebel too, it's a shame people don't use it that much anymore D:

I'm not part cat. I am envious of you.

x3

I'm not an artist either. do you draw often?

2-3 pictures everyday. The first few are usually warm-up, though.

you probably read it on the internet somewhere and found it humorous. many people find spontaneity humorous nowadays.

Yes, it is quite- OH LOOK A CUPCAKE! :D

... what was I saying again?

I've never read those books nor do I have any desire to do so.
That's okay. :3

books? impressive. I used to write fan fiction, too. it's a phase, I think.

I'm not sure, but I get ideas I don't use all the time x3

yes I'm still here.
Yay! :D

why thank you.

Welcome! :3

well, I'll probably never, ever see you, then.

Aww...

Bye! :3

Hi there :D

Welcome to TCoD! :D

Thanks! :D

:O YOU READ WARRIORS

How far have you gotten? I'm up to Moonrise.

(EDIT: Oh how rude of me... hi!)

I am up to Fading Echoes... x3

Hawkfrost. Is. AWESOME.

and that is all I will say x3

... I shall explain later x3

Thanks. :3

Hello! I'm Superbird, the resident bird-lover on the forum. Also the only one who goes to bed at a reasonable hour. I apologize for my lateness. SSsssoooo...Want some refreshments?

Yes please! x3

Yeah. Well, no one has reccommended the Anime Style Battling forum yet, so...go there.

I will! :3

And the Safari zone.

I've seen it before, it looks pretty cool. :3

Anyway, we all hope to see you around, and have fun!

...And watch out for the welcome mats. They bite.

OMNOMNOMNOM x3

Last edited:
dude. I know someone on another forum named Starry/Starreh and so I came here wondering if you were the same person and it doesn't look like it but at the same time you're a Warriors fan and the forum I know the other Starry on is a Warriors forum. x3

welcome to TCoD anyhow.

That's me, alright x3

And thankies. :3

Hey there. Have a fluffspider.

Bachuru%20Front.gif

Actually, have 20 fluffspiders.

Bachuru%20Front.gif
Bachuru%20Front.gif
Bachuru%20Front.gif
Bachuru%20Front.gif
Bachuru%20Front.gif
Bachuru%20Front.gif