• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
Update on my least favorite Pokemon: Igglybuff. First of all, it's eyes are fucking creepy, and it's one of the only pink things I hate. And I freaking love pink.

Update on my least favorite Pokemon: Igglybuff. First of all, it's eyes are fucking creepy, and it's one of the only pink things I hate. And I freaking love pink.

I think Igglybuff is alright, but I never liked Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff at all.

Another I'll add: Snivy. I thought it was cool when I saw it in that reveal of the 5th gen starters, but I seriously am annoyed by it now. I think it's a stupid meme Pokémon just like Mudkip, and I've grown to really DESPISE that smug smirk of his... GAH! And to make it worse, that smirk reminds me of Aizen, another smug bitch who thinks he's SO AMAZING. Thank God I'm picking Tepig, it means Bianca will pick Snivy, so I get to fry that stupid smirk off its face! c=

I agree. I like Wigglytuff and Jigglypuff, but Igglybuff is just creepy.

Let's see, what are my most hated Pokemon?

Miltank- Needs no explanation. Why I despise having to face Whitney every time I play through Gold.

Golbat- Zubat's kind of cute, in my opinion, and Crobat is cool, but Golbat is just eck. Not to mention, wild ones often know Confuse Ray. I can't tell you how many times those damn things have confused my Pokemon. ARGH.

If this were a few months ago, I would have put Bronzong on this list, but now that I'm raising one in my Diamond team, I can't really hate it anymore. That actually happens to me a lot.

walrein is awesome. I mean, think about what it does: it just sits there in front of you creating a nigh-infinite number of substitutes while all you can do is die slowly.

does anyone like poocheyena? It's probably my least favorite pokemon.

>:| Poochyena is awesome

completey.gif

but I love spheal it is one of the awesomest pokemon ever :(

Walrein is horribly ugly though, and the same thing to lillipup's evolutions.

walrein is awesome. I mean, think about what it does: it just sits there in front of you creating a nigh-infinite number of substitutes while all you can do is die slowly.

Quoted for truth. Even though it's still kinda ugly, Ice Body + Hail + Leftovers + Protect = INFINITE SUBSTITUTE oh boy

Another I'll add: Snivy. I thought it was cool when I saw it in that reveal of the 5th gen starters, but I seriously am annoyed by it now. I think it's a stupid meme Pokémon just like Mudkip, and I've grown to really DESPISE that smug smirk of his... GAH! And to make it worse, that smirk reminds me of Aizen, another smug bitch who thinks he's SO AMAZING. Thank God I'm picking Tepig, it means Bianca will pick Snivy, so I get to fry that stupid smirk off its face! c=

Do you just hate them because they're popular? While I agree that the memes are all over the place and getting a bit old, I think the designs look pretty nice. Mudkips and Snivy are pretty high up on my favorites list, actually.

I'll give you Igglybuff though. Its face is ugly.

Quoted for truth. Even though it's still kinda ugly, Ice Body + Hail + Leftovers + Protect = INFINITE SUBSTITUTE oh boy

Do you just hate them because they're popular? While I agree that the memes are all over the place and getting a bit old, I think the designs look pretty nice. Mudkips and Snivy are pretty high up on my favorites list, actually.

I'll give you Igglybuff though. Its face is ugly.

I wouldn't hate it for being popular, the memes made me come to despise it... if that's the same thing as hating it due to popularity then tell me. I don't want to come across as ignorant. And the smug look just started annoying me after I compared it with Aizen. I'm not gonna lie though, Serperior looks pretty tight.

I don't like Pokémon that are difficult to train, mostly those with limited movepools like Ditto, Wobbuffet and Unown. And Slakoth and Slaking with their ability.

Next up, there are those I hate as enemies in games. I have been to the Battle Tower several times with Torterra, and there were always Garados and Mamoswine that knew Ice Fang. And there's Bronzong, which always levitates if i don't want it to, usually owned by harmless-looking Steel-type trainers like Byron. And Golbat, which is ugly, annoying and difficult to run from unless you have someone with Run Away.

Then there are the Pokémon that only knew moves that are physical in Sinnoh and would be physical in Hoenn, with the possible exceptions of Bite and Crunch. Mostly the Fighting type. And it's really bad if they know Submission.
My least favorite Pokémon might be Pinsir. It's not just that it's ugly, but its moves are strange. I mean, I don't like One-Hit-KOs, recoil and Exact Damage, and someone has managed to give all of that to one Pokémon.

Oh well, it gives me a chance to post.

So guys, I really, really hate those monkeys from Gen. V. Especially Simipour.

Simipour

Ugh.

Exactly! I personally hate all of them except Simipour, though I only marginally like her. Uuuuuuuugh why did I get stuck with the (admittedly still awesome) oshawott and have to get that fire type. :(

FUCKING ZUBAT!

I am tired of running into them! Take two steps, ZUBAT! Three steps, another fucking ZUBAT!

The only monkey who I'd actually consider using permanently is simisear.

Yesterday I realized I really, really hate glameow.

Back
Top Bottom