• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Minecrafting Lifestyle

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
OOC: Some friends and I decided to do a multiplayer server for Minecraft. We created a little town and are doing some role-playing. This is a diary for my character inside the land. Each entry will, hopefully, be only a day long.

NOTE: No, I will give no server name. It is a private server.

------------------------
September 10, 2012

We explored in the open field today. Thomas decided that it would be perfect to start our village and make a town center. The journey here has been long, to be honest. We started last week in the middle of a desert.

To exit the desert, Thomas decided to follow the sun. We walked two days, non-stop, through the desert. Michelle ran into a cactus once, forcing us to stop for an hour. The majority of the trip through was event less.

Upon exiting the desert, we came upon a mountainous area. Around us spread beautiful cliffs and overhangs. We rested, for the first time since stumbling upon this land, under an overhang with a small cave beneath. We settled down, and I volunteered myself for the first watch.

A creeper approached us as my watch ended. I was groggy, the creeper making it worse. I woke up Thomas, whose watch was next. We fought off the creeper, lucky to escape being blown up. Thomas sent me to sleep afterwards. I lay there for only a few minutes. The sleep didn't last long enough, I felt.

We stumbled upon the plain yesterday, after the mountain region. We were able to collect enough wood and saplings to be ready for the night. Thomas and I build a crude shelter out of wood, under the nearest overhang. We slept there through the night, without a watch. Thomas had the shelter far enough underground, with a door, to keep us safe.

The morning brought us awake, and ready to kill. We were able to kill enough sheep for 3 beds and enough cows and pigs for a decent food supply. Michelle dug for coal and iron while we killed. She came back with a stack of coal, and 12 pieces of iron.

It is a decent start, but we will need more. I hope that Thomas isn't leading us around and plans something really stupid.

Good Night,
Johnathon Winters

Last edited:
September 17, 2012

Thomas is making no sense. He wants to send Michelle on her own to explore the area. It has been a week since we found this area, and now Thomas wants to send her out. I will not stand it. She hasn't even been able to make a home for herself.

I told Thomas to back off and leave her be, to at least make a home for herself. He attacked me, needless to say. He began hitting me with his iron sword, beating me until I was bloody. Michelle lead me back to my house. I blacked out soon afterwards.

When I awoke, I was covered in a cold sweat. The fire in my hearth was crackling. I sat up and saw Thomas. I jumped out of bed, the sheet being the only covering me. I ducked down and pulled my clothes on, them lying on the floor. He watched me.

He entered a speech about how he shouldn't have attacked me. As he spoke, I watched his hands. I didn't want him attacking me again. He continued, if I remember, for at least an hour. The sun was rising over the cliffs by the time he ended.

He banished me, as it turns out, in that speech. Michelle and I are meant to leave the village by sundown tonight. It is currently noon, and I am ready. Michelle is meeting me here, and we are going to head into the mountains. Ugh, I wish I could kill Thomas. Michelle is planning something. I hope I can help, especially if it has to do with Thomas.

Until a settled home,
Johnathon Winters

Back
Top Bottom