• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon do you never want to evolve?

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
This is'nt for strategic gameplay just pokemon that you like.
Me theres a lot,
I like Gible more than gabite and Garchomp
I like Squirtle more than its evolutions
Raichus okay, but Pikachus pretty cool
Sam with:
Totodile
Piplup
Hoothoot
Bulbasaur
Buneary

My Munchlax. If I did, I would feel horrible for being unable to name it before I was forced to. I would be better off releasing it than I would evolving it.

I don't want Grovyle to evolve. Yes, it's odd to stay with a 1st stage pokémon, but... yeah. More fond of it than Treecko or Sceptile, in terms of appearence.

1. My Ledyba.

If you were here that long, or you look in the right forum, I once thought I lost it after migrating it. It turned out that I had not migrated a Ledyba, but a Slowpoke. A day later I migrated my Ledyba.

I don't want that story to be lost, so I don't evolve it. Plus, Ledyba is cuter than Ledian.

2. My Oddish.

[reason]Oddish[/reason]

3. My Bellsprout.

I already have data on Weepinbell and Victreebel, so why evolve it? It's also second-cutest in the line (beaten by Weepinbell).

There are more that I can't remember at the moment.

Combusken. I find Blaziken kind of... ugly.
Just a bit with Eevee. Too cute.
Pikachu.
Bayleef. Meganium looks... weird. Even it's name sounds weird.
Natu. Xatu pales in comparison.

Hmm, I would say my Dragonair. Dragonite's fine and all, but Dragonair is much prettier. (There's more, but I think they've been said already)

Quilava. It's so awesome. (and I dont really like Typhlosion.)
Dragonair. (Dragonite gained some weight...)

I don't want Grovyle to evolve. Yes, it's odd to stay with a 1st stage pokémon, but... yeah. More fond of it than Treecko or Sceptile, in terms of appearence.
What he said. Oh my, I lovelovelove Grovyle~ It is pure awesomenocity! Nothing against Sceptile, of course, but I just like it a bit better~

Also, Dragonair. Nothing against Dragonite either, but I like Dragonair better. It's so graceful and sleek and slim.

poochyena.

poochyena is absolutely adorable, but i don't much care for mightyena. unfortunately, this has made my playthrough of emerald a little harder so far.

i also used to never want to evolve my wooper whenever i caught one in g/s/c, because i thought quagsire was just kinda eh while wooper was adorable. now i try to evolve it as quickly as possible though haha v_v wooper's cute and all but quagsire's just awesome

Murkrow.
Buneary.
Cindaquil.
Quilava.
Shiny Eevees, because it's too much of a decision to decide with eeveeloution you want.
My Grovyle. Not for the same reason as everyone else, I'm trying to get one of every Pokémon on level 100 in FireRed, I'm doing it randomly, Grovyle is my next target.

Togetic to togekiss..

I really don't like my Togi anymore... I never use him T-T

For one I won't evolve- my Metang. ^^"
Just the one, i'll probably get another one to evolve.

Back
Top Bottom