• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Mafia - Night 3

Re: TCoD Mafia - Night 2

Shockingly ennough, the kill that morning was relatively un-gruesome. Just a simple head on a pike. One of the citizens, one Big Red Cherry Bomb, stepped up to the head to identify it while the rest stayed back (although there was another missing from that crowd)...

...when there was a scream, then a wet spattering sound. A deflated, naked body, with worn out bones and hypodermic needles poking through it in a very many places had landed on top of her with some dull crunching sound from within, no doubt the weakened bones being shattered. She whined in pain. The stuff that had splashed all over her was liquefied innards melted by corrosive acid, and there was still leftover acid left inside.

Although she did recognize the head.

Flareth is dead. She was not Mafia (RandomTyphoon: Innocent-aligned Variable).

And then the latecomer showed up and laid his eyes on the scene. "Ahaha..." his eye twitched, and a sinister grin spread across his face. "Ahahaha... my... my lover is dead... ahaha..." He, shaking with anger and grief now, pulled a single hair from his head. "Ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA!!!" he dropped the hair on himself, shrieking with maniacal laughter as he burst into flames right in front of them. "THEY KILLED HER!! DON'T WORRY DARLING, I'M COMING FOR YOU!! AHAHAHA!!!"

Standing there... laughing madly... burning to death. It was a few minutes before the scene ended, leaving only a charred corpse wearing a Slasher Smile.

Manic Fame is dead. He was not Mafia (Zora of Termina: Innocent-aligned Amorous Redhead).
You have 48 hours to discuss and vote.

Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 3

....Ok,. seriously. I'm scared of you now and what you would do if you had the real power to kill someone Zora. Seriously, that is pretty damn gruesome shit up in this thread.

...Well...at least we now know who the lovers were...

this discussion needs to get going so I'm going to get it going

does anyone else think sres might be trying to get us to think he's an alien so that we don't vote for him but really he's mafia. idk why I think that, I came up with this sometime yesterday and it made sense, so.

this discussion needs to get going so I'm going to get it going

does anyone else think sres might be trying to get us to think he's an alien so that we don't vote for him but really he's mafia. idk why I think that, I came up with this sometime yesterday and it made sense, so.

I think he's trying to make us think he's a alien. He very well could be Mafia...

You've got 5 hours left. If there is no one nominated, one person will be chosen at random to die.

(why haven't I posted here yet)

ANYWAY. I Nominate moon-panther.

I think she's trying too hard to play innocent. It may just be me though.

Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 2

flora; raises my suspicion because a bit over-obvious not-mafia sentiment, and says she hasn't been posting due to external issues. to my mind, it's not much of a loss if she's not mafia. that, and actually having some amount of activity every day for the past three days without actually posting here.

sword__r1709173971.gif

Yes.

Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 2

flora; raises my suspicion because a bit over-obvious not-mafia sentiment, and says she hasn't been posting due to external issues. to my mind, it's not much of a loss if she's not mafia. that, and actually having some amount of activity every day for the past three days without actually posting here.

(Hey, I know I'm dead and all, but I needed to point out...that I'm kinda dead.)

Hey! HEEEY! How did we go from thinking about Sres to nomming me?

Fffff- I nominate sreservoir

The townsfolk guided their victim toward the platform that day. Moon-Panther hissed and shouted insults at them all like the one before her, but soon she too fell to the gallows.

Moon-Panther is dead. She was Mafia! (opaltiger: Mafia-aligned Logical Searcher)
You have 36 hours to send in a night action.

Back
Top Bottom