• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well would you look at that.

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
Look what the lurker dragged in, eh? I thought you all should be once more graced with my presence. After all, you can never truly leave home, or some such mushy gush.

Perhaps I should become reacquainted. Some of you remember me, some of you don't. But back in the day I used to be someone people knew around here. I ragequit back in 2012 around this time due to a few incidents I will not name at this time and also ASB being supposedly perma-closed. In that time frame, I lost two good friends of mine, and went searching for another home elsewhere. I never did find it.

I only started lurking again recently, just to see if things have cooled off from back then. Seems they have, so I may as well show my pretty face around here again.

So uh... Hi.

also: I notice someone's got an ASB facsimile almost up and running, anyone got an ETA on when that'll be finished or if they'll ever allow fakemon again?

zora! hey it's been... really a long time wow

it's cool to see you tho, it seems a lot of people just can't escape tcod's pull in the end

you know i'd say welcome back but considering we talk all the damn time i doubt that's necessary

also i can't stop laughing at "is that a fucking bear" in the tags

Oh, hey. You. You probably don't know me, but I've seen some of your posts around here. Good to see you're... not dead.

Looking at this list in ASB leads me to believe Fakemon are not going to be included this time around, I'm afraid.

oh wow, hi!

also: I notice someone's got an ASB facsimile almost up and running, anyone got an ETA on when that'll be finished or if they'll ever allow fakemon again?

you'd have to confirm this with Zhorken, but my understanding is that we're waiting for Zhorken to be back from l337 haxx0r skool to finish up a few things. basically stuff has been delayed by real-world stuff, but it's definitely happening!! but again, maybe confirm with zhorken for an actual time

Looking at this list in ASB leads me to believe Fakemon are not going to be included this time around, I'm afraid.

Unfortunately not, as they're kind of a huge pain to implement and balance out, and it's a headache getting them sorted out well enough for them to be approved (i'm sure everyone remembers the back-and-forth you'd go through to get them added to the league).

is that a fucking bear lmao

Unfortunately not, as they're kind of a huge pain to implement and balance out, and it's a headache getting them sorted out well enough for them to be approved (i'm sure everyone remembers the back-and-forth you'd go through to get them added to the league).
That, and more critically, a solid amount of the fakemon we did have were created by people who haven't been seen in a while, to say the least, so we don't exactly have their continued consent to use the species.

Still, depending on the amount of popular demand, the ASB fakedex could be, so to say, rebooted. There are other things that the organizers would have to deal with before getting into that, though.

Also, welcome back.

I don't remember talking to you much outside of RPs, mafia, and ASB, but I do remember seeing you around, so welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom