• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ice cream mafia (Signups Closed)

Mai

Banned
Yes. Well, I decided to try my hand at holding a game. This was inspired by Karkat Vantas's/Flower Doll's 'Vanilla townie' thing on the Unova Mafia, but it's different.

The rules:

1. There are no vanilla townies, but there may be 'vanilla townies'.

2. Out of thread communication is ALLOWED for everyone.

3. Night actions not sent in will be IGNORED, not randomized.

4. PROVING your role is not allowed, but you may paraphrase your PM text.

5. You may refrain from talking if you want to. There are no inactivity deaths.

6. You may also abstain all you want.

7. I believe flavor text will be mostly relevant, but it may not actually correspond with your role.

I need 18 roles, but I can cut some if need be. Feel free to ask questions!

Last edited:
Re: Ice cream mafia

I feel like I may have had something to do with this XD

It was a joke x3

I also wanted to make a game where the vanilla innocents all make poison icecream, for a second innocent killing-role.

WHOO XD

XD

Just an entire game revolving around roles that involve ICECREAM?!?

This is going to be awesome >:3

As long as I'm not terrorist this time. And don't get targeted before I can explode :P

OR DOCTOR.

I've had enough of that XD

Yep!

I hope so.

Oh yeah, terrorists.... *goes to edit roles*

Hopefully you won't get that one, then!

DARN IT. XD

I swear, If I get doctor I... will... poke you with this pen! XD

NYA!

And it's a blue pen :D

I love blue!

...But finding a terrorist is messing up my roles. :(

I'll get it sorted out.

Haha, that was pretty funny. My thought process was something like "wait, do I have a night action? All this thing says is about my deliciousness...oh screw you Kam"

I fixed it. It kind of made one role a bit dissapointing, but that's okay. Still not entirely vanilla. Haha, sorry Flora. At least you're delicious!

I WANT TO BE THE ICE CREAM TERRORIST. THEN I CAN BE ALL ICE CREAM BLOW-UPY IN SOMEONES FACE. YES. THIS IS MY IDEAL ROLE :3

I WANNA BE THE RANDOMIZER. BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE MAKING SENSE XD

Please join people who haven't joined. :( I only need two more!

Last edited:

JOIN. JOIN. JOIN.
Only need two more.
Does the communications thing mean you can randomly talk to anyone about the game by PM?

Yep. You can talk to whoever you like about it, however you like. You can create alliances too, but they won't be officially recognized.

Hey guys! I've kind of got a reservation (?) for a spot right now, so once Cobra Sting officially joins we can start the game! I think this means that signups are kind of closed, but it's still not started yet.

We have 18 players! :D

I'll finish up the role PMs pretty soon, and then I'll get everything set up and roles sent up. So sign-ups are closed now.

This game will be fun! ^.^

Back
Top Bottom