• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I SWEAR I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE

Brisk

and maybe, someday
... a couple times.

Aight, so I know I've been here before at least once, if not twice. I vaguely remember raving over how awesome everyone was here and how awesome ASB was and how I had this derpy Slowpoke and stuff. Buuuuut I had to leave abruptly 'cos I had some irl issues and stuff. When I was able to come back onto the internet I was more interested in ROM Hacking and stuff like that where only another forum would serve me well so I ended up joining PokéCommunity for all of that stuff and I've been there about three years coming up in June.

But one of my friends decided he didn't want to be there any more and we went through all of the Pokémon forums and stuff and I suddenly remembered tCoD and how awesome everyone was here and how awesome ASB was and how I had this derpy Slowpoke and stuff. So I guess I kinda got this guy to join in a way and then he got this guy to join so yep. I spent a little while to see if I could find/remember my old username(s) or passwords but I couldn't really find themmm so I ended up making a new account so I could be here again. So that's my story yep! :DD

Also, I am obviously into tl;drs. I'll apologize right now. ;-;

Welcome-welcome!!!!

Hi! I'm Mewtini! Or as of now, Indigo, but you can call me either.

I am bad at welcoming posts, but have a nice time!

Oh, we can always use awesome new members!

Greetings, and welcome back to the Cave of Dragonflies. I am Superbird, the resident bird lover around these parts. Can I get you some tea and cod? Or coffee and Salmon?

Okay, so, if you'll very kindly look to your left, you'll see the Animé-Style Battling forum. I gather you've been there, but there's been a slight (read=huge) renovation. It's a little confusing to figure out now, but pretty easy to get the hand of once you know it.

So, please continue to enjoy your time here. And avoid the carnivorous welcome mats. Ciao~

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay! Here, have a complementary Weird Al CD as a forumwarming gift! because i need to get rid of this shit

Oh, we can always use awesome new members!

Greetings, and welcome back to the Cave of Dragonflies. I am Superbird, the resident bird lover around these parts. Can I get you some tea and cod? Or coffee and Salmon?

Okay, so, if you'll very kindly look to your left, you'll see the Animé-Style Battling forum. I gather you've been there, but there's been a slight (read=huge) renovation. It's a little confusing to figure out now, but pretty easy to get the hand of once you know it.

So, please continue to enjoy your time here. And avoid the carnivorous welcome mats. Ciao~

Yeah it looks awesome! Since when has this all been a forum hack? ;~;
I feel like I missed so muchhhh /goes to read everything again

Thanks for the welcome! I do appreciate it haha :D

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay! Here, have a complementary Weird Al CD as a forumwarming gift! because i need to get rid of this shit

butbutbut I don't want this ;D;

But thanks for welcoming me, haha. :>

Welcome-welcome!!!!

Hi! I'm Mewtini! Or as of now, Indigo, but you can call me either.

I am bad at welcoming posts, but have a nice time!

I thought that one was pretty good. ;-; But thanks for welcoming me anyway! :)

Hey there, man. Welcome to TCoD. I joined within a few days ago, but it's a pretty awesome place.

I don't like you already!! You smell!! etc etc etc

Thanks for inviting me here haha ;)

Oh, you should totally become a Ponyhead and visit the roleplaying section. Please?

RolePlay. ASB. Forum Games. Mafia. Now.

Hii!! I'm Glace :P ;;bumps into pear tree;; >:v So, what do you like? Do you prefer tea and cod, or just the casual carnivorous door mats? Don't worry, they bite. Just tiptoe around them and feed them Kanto Fried Pidgey while you're at it.

Overall:

Yo.

Oh, you should totally become a Ponyhead and visit the roleplaying section. Please?

I've never actually roleplayed or anything of the sort but I guess I could go check it out. :P

RolePlay. ASB. Forum Games. Mafia. Now.

Hii!! I'm Glace :P ;;bumps into pear tree;; >:v So, what do you like? Do you prefer tea and cod, or just the casual carnivorous door mats? Don't worry, they bite. Just tiptoe around them and feed them Kanto Fried Pidgey while you're at it.

Overall:

Yo.

Uhhh I'm pretty into competitive battling. I also really like ASB and I'm excited to look at all the cool new stuff they've done since I was gone. :DD

-carefully steps over carnivorous door mats-

Hi.

Hello! Your name makes me think of a cool breeze... wafting slightly... it's a bit sharp too though. Or maybe of like, some sort of beverage. BRISK: THE FRESH COOL BREEZE IN YOUR MOUTH. ...Actually, that sounds more like a mint. Mint beverage? Yeah, that's you now.

Anyway, um! Welcome back to this locationplace here. I had a feeling that those two guys you linked were related somehow, and I was right! What you wrote wasn't actually that long to read... it was only two small paragraphs! Don't apologize. I actually found it interesting.

Now then, my name's Arylett, and I'm... something. Who knows, I don't even know. But yeah. May you make many enjoyings of the time you have here. Have fun! And all that jubilant stuff.

Back
Top Bottom