• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

More clue game

Think meta. What do those numbers represent?

Also, you type spoiler tags without the space in the last tag. [ispoiler]like this.[/ispoiler]

Could someone give a more specific hint for Clue 5?
Here's the hint for Clues 1 to 4.
[removed by Butterfree; please stick to hints that help you understand what the actual clue is getting at, not hints that just provide a different, easier clue for the same answer]

Last edited by a moderator:
It says Deja vu. That means you've already seen it. Now what might it be referring to that you've already seen? There might be a hint in some of the previous questions.

Hmm... I have gotten to I think Clue #7, but as I re-try this, I can't remember the answer for #4! And I don't understand Birdy's hint for it...

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it :P

Help on 17? I look through this thread and the old one and STILL I don't get it. I get nothing. Equal rates of gender, but oft considered tender... Don't get it.

I don't know how young/old you are, but this question dates back to before Diamond and Pearl, back when Deoxys couldn't change forme through some ingame meteorites.

Dammit, now I'm stuck on nine. I get
that it's not about evolution, and that I probably need a query string, but, like, dafuq am I doing? I should be good at this, I love this stuff.

You don't need a query string for 9, I don't think that occurs until a lot further in.
Think a bit harder about what "for half the world" means, and why these particular pokémon are presented. Keep in mind this quiz was made sometime during gen 4 and hasn't really been updated since.

You don't need a query string for 9, I don't think that occurs until a lot further in.
Think a bit harder about what "for half the world" means, and why these particular pokémon are presented. Keep in mind this quiz was made sometime during gen 4 and hasn't really been updated since.
Ok, thanks for that, but I still don't understand the question. Is it a Pokemon? Or a region? Idk

What exactly are these images displaying? What's with the 's' that's in between the Scyther and the Mewtwo's back sprite - is that a clue in itself as to what the question is looking for you to do? Also, keep in mind japanese names still exist.

Back
Top Bottom