• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well uh. Oh boy.

Luna

Mega Narwhal Blast!
Pronoun
they
Well, uh. Hello there, everyone. It's been a long, long while.. 4 years to be exact. I came here for a while and left..and I apologize ah jeez ;w; I'm 19 now. Uh. I like Gravity Falls, My little Pony still just not as much, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon still as usual and so many other things. I've gotten a long variety of interests now so if you wanna talk about any, I'm here. So uh..yeah.. I go by Skylar now, I don't know what I went by before. My pronouns are they/their and mmm I think that's about it.

So sorry for being gone for so long again... ;w;

Another Skylar? Hhhhh...

Welcome back to tcod, i hope you find yourself (more?) at home.

Back
Top Bottom