• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SEAFOOD.

What is your favorite kind of Seafood?

• Fish

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Lobster/Crab

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Shrimp

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Mussel/Oysters/clams/etc.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Eeew seafood is gross.

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
I really like most seafood, though I've yet to try things like oysters. I somehow doubt that I'll like them. Generally, any and all fish is good, prawns are amazing.

I love prawn toast, though it probably doesn't really count as "sea food".

Shrimp, salmon, and tilapia.
Though honestly I tend to enjoy Mystery Breaded Whitefish.
I'm okay with crabs, I guess, but I don't dig clams.

I fucken hate seafood. And that's that. I can stomach some fish, but I will never choose to eat fish unless I don't have a choice, haha...

The only seafood I like is fried clams, and chewing them too long brings out the clammy taste. I have tried kind crab legs and crab cakes, and those were okay.

ooooh too hard to vote. D:

I love shrimp, crab, lobster, and fish! Crab legs and lobster tail are very yummy, and fried shrimp and fish are as well!

Seafood is great. Cept for clams and oysters.

If I could live off of calamari I would.

Also crab, shrimp, lobster, and oysters are amazing and seafood is the best thing ever.

Ugh noooooooooo fishhh

Please.

Fish is horrible why do people eat it??!!!

But I love crab and scallops, and shrimp is good if I don't have to pull the tail of because that disgusts me. Lobster is decent, but I haven't tried much else.

No, I mean I've tried plenty of fish, but I never liked them. We don't go to seafood places that often because of that, so I haven't tried calimari or clam or other seafood other than crab, lobster, scallops, and shrimp.

I adore fish! Give me any fish, cooked in almost any way, and I'll nom that thing >:]

Lobster and crab are my favorites, though! I had some crab.meat fried rice last night, in fact =D

I love shrimp, too <3

I just don't like squid, octopus, clams, mussels, etc. =x

I am lucky enough to live in Brussels, where mussels are the national dish. They are amazing. Nom.
Fish-wise I'm a bit picky, the only ones I really like are salmon (and by like I mean love passionately) and tuna. I hate cod.
Shrimp, squid, octopus, lobster and crab are all good too. I've never had clams or oysters but oysters look a bit too much like snot and smell a bit too much like the sea which is why I haven't had any yet.

...im banned from seafood stop torturing me ;.;

If anyone remembers me saying so in the CC.

Back
Top Bottom