• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dream World Eeveelutions for playing Breakout clone

Haha, I'm so bad at this game; after about a half an hour of playing, I still haven't gotten past level two.

Leafeon and glaceon don't appear until the last level. Vaporeon/jolteon/flareon only on levels 1 and 2, +espeon and umbreon on level 3, +leafeon and glaceon on level four.
A: I officially hate breakout now.
B: Incorrect. That would be nice, but vaporeon and jolteon and flareon are on all of the levels.

The pluses indicate and. As in Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon on levels one and two, plus Espeon and Umbreon for level three, plus Leafeon and Glaceon on level four.

Sorry about that. I probably need to get more sleep, or something.
I blame the English language and it's accent on accents. Anyways... Is anyone else having any luck on this?

Finally got a magic bounce espeon after what was actually hours. ugh.

I want an Espeon, and have been going for like three and a half hours @_@

I was good at Breakout, but now I hate it :c

SO HARD

EDIT: after many more hours, I DID IT!

[cue Dora the Explorer's "We did it, yeah! We did! We did it!"]

Last edited:
Took me a long time to win this thing...

Even longer to get Espeon. But I made it at least.

...I've never really liked Breakout, and this version was really annoying. ._.

Yup. I hope it's female. I need a baton pass stored power magic bounce espeon to finish my team. (Need to replace the volcarona.)

Just game over'd on the last level with one brick left.

I am literally shaking with rage right now.

Edit: I got my magic bounce Espeon yesterday :>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom