• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I A Boob

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it was consensual. :D
It worries me slightly that you feel the need to specify this. You talk about it like it's some kind of a bonus and not a prerequisite.

Unless you got your words confused and meant to say "mutual" (i.e. she also touched your bare chest). In case that's it, "consensual" means "with her consent", i.e. that you didn't simply suddenly sneak your hand under her shirt without her permission. You don't want to get those two mixed up, lest you end up accidentally calling something "not consensual" and thus designating yourself (or whoever) as a rapist.

In any case, welcome to the world of boobs. May you enjoy many more gropey consensual sexcapades in the future.

Surely the title should be 'I Accidentally a Boob'?

But regardless, that's pretty cool I guess.

In any case, welcome to the world of boobs. May you enjoy many more gropey consensual sexcapades in the future.

best Butterfree quote ever

in any case, congratulations! tits are the best.

I've never understood why guys are attracted to globs of fat on our chests.

Globs of fat and glands. These glands produce valuable milk for children. Bigger boobs might mean more glands which might mean more food for potential children, which would increase their chances of survival.

</science>

Globs of fat and glands. These glands produce valuable milk for children. Bigger boobs might mean more glands which might mean more food for potential children, which would increase their chances of survival.

</science>

Except size of breasts has absolutely nothing to do with milk production.

I've never understood why guys are attracted to globs of fat on our chests.

Same reason anyone is attracted to anything! :D

Could be that it's better insulation for the glands? Or maybe the subconscious mind is just easily fooled.

If you really want to approach this scientifically you have to explain why other animals don't have large breasts. But this is the sort of question that people love coming up with explanations for, then neglecting to demonstrate how their explanations can be verified. I think the most convincing explanation I've heard was some form of runaway selection, and that wasn't particularly convincing.

If you really want to approach this scientifically you have to explain why other animals don't have large breasts. But this is the sort of question that people love coming up with explanations for, then neglecting to demonstrate how their explanations can be verified. I think the most convincing explanation I've heard was some form of runaway selection, and that wasn't particularly convincing.

Something about the human subconscious decided permanently swollen breasts was awesome, I guess? My best guess is that it involves insulation but even then that's not really that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom