• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Derp

You, good sir, have the best username ever. I like you already. I'm Lili, lover of ponies and books and kittens. may I be as kind as too direct you to the roleplaying or ASB sections of the forum? Or would you be more interested in getting into My Little Pony? Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

It's weird because I happen to dislike both things you mentioned, but 'm sure we have a common interest some where.

Welcome, Derp! Your username is indeed the best. I'm the Omskivar. Welcome to TCoD! Have some tea and cod, unless you dislike those too. We also have coffee and salmon.

We also have pizza. EDIT: Ninja'd and HAVE YOU BEEN READING MY MIND????
But yeah all of the pizza places deliver here.
All of them.

But yeah, welcome to tCoD, watch out for the carnivorous welcome mats, ect.

Would you like a spot of Homestuck?
It's absolutely the best webcomic in all of paradox space.

YOU DON'T LIKE PONIES YOU DESERVE TO STARVE

Here's some popcorn, freshly made in the microwave a few minutes ago!

Nonono, let me get you some orange juice and halibut.

Anyways, please reconsider your dislike of Animé-style battling, hope that you're not part of any dramas, and, most of all, enjoy your stay.

Gah! No coffee or salmon. This is terrible.

Let me see what I have in my cave (it's the next one over). Umm...

I have Pepsi products, but I'm out of fish. Sugary cereal? With milk. It's a day over the date but it smells alright. Two percent or skim?

...Uh...let's see here...Ah yes, we have scones, muffins and croissants as well, in addition to about twenty boxes of cake mix.

Anyhow, welcome to the Cave! I'm Superbird, the local flying-type enthusiast. I'd like to direct you to the ASB section, if you please.

I caught a jelly donut in a great ball last monday.

Welcome! I'm Blade, and I like...blades.

Anyway, yes ASB is awesome, and I hope you have a good time here!

Oh, c'mon guys. No one offered the poor guy cocoa and cookies? D:?

-offers cocoa and cookies-

Anywho, welcome to TCoD, thou-who-ownz-the-epic-username, Derp.

There's so much to do around here; I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING you like. Roleplaying? Wifi Battling? Just Chatting? Coming up with clever memes? Writing stories/comics/poems? Artistical things of artisticness? :D

Back
Top Bottom