• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

normal mafia

also, upon a really cursory reading of this thread (which i have absolutely let go on too long without me seeing it, ever, sorry!) i'm slightly suspicious of stryke's posts, also - not so much because of the scarcity of his posts (because that would fuck me, too) but because they seem more defensive than i'd like and for reasons already outlined.

I also don't think we should be holding our breath for someone to pop in with any solid information, since most of the people alive now probably don't have any info either - the only people in this setup who have actual info are the cop (who seems to either be unable or unwilling to come forward today) and the mafia (who are pretending like they don't have any info, because they're the mafia.) So because we can't count on having mechanical information, I think we kind of do have to focus on behavioral stuff, like the fact that effervesce hasn't posted despite being online at the start of the day today.
i agree with this, except for the part about mewtini since she's replied by now so obviously that's moot. but yeah. at the moment i'm going to go ahead and concur with mewtini in that Stryke has been a bit over-defensive, and that's about as much lead as we can really expect to get atm. i'm going to tentatively withdraw my vote against mewtini, and vote for Stryke just to get the ball rolling there. one part of me is hesitant because i think he really might just be innocent and expressing his frustration with the accusations somewhat poorly, but. it's basically all we have to roll with right now, so i suppose that's just how it's going to have to be, even if the lead is weak. that said, i don't think it's a very good idea to abstain at all, and i would advise against doing it tbh. we're very strapped for time here and i'm opposed to doing Nothing for much longer.

damn ... actually, agree with a stryke vote. didn't want to seem overzealous in going for someone else, esp because i had only just poked my head in here, but from looking over things i'm also thinking that inactivity might not be great.

kind of reluctant to vote for him because i'm also not all that confident that he's actually scum but :(

After much deliberation, the citizens single one amongst them to suffer a terrible fate...

Stryke was lynched. He was Town.
48 hours for night actions.

A grim day rises on Anytown; another citizen's body lay lifeless in the square, but a much more ominous portent belies it...

RedneckPhoenix has died. He was Town.
The Mafia are 50% of the living players. The Mafia win!

Thanks for playing, everyone! The setup is a bit too mafia-heavy, it seems; it also doesn't help that the mafia offed both power roles in a row. (Also, as you'll see in the PMs, I screwed up and worded the mafia wincon badly, so sorry about that. It didn't matter in the end since all Town members alive were Townies)

1. RedneckPhoenix – Townie
2. Keldeo – Mafia
3. Gzhoom – Mafia
4. Flora – Doctor
5. Zero Moment – Cop
6. Stryke – Townie
7. sanderidge – Townie
8. Nira – Townie
9. effervesce – Townie
10. Butterfree – Mafia

N0-
Zero Moment inspects Butterfree, flips Mafia.
Flora heals Keldeo.
Mafia (Keldeo) kills Flora.

D1
No one is lynched.

N1-
ZM inspects Keldeo, flips Mafia.
Mafia (Keldeo) kills Zero Moment.

D2-
Stryke is lynched.

N2-
Mafia (Keldeo) kills RedneckPhoenix. Mafia win!

[hide = Role PMs]1. Mafia
You are a Mafiosi. Along with [name] and [name], you seek to eliminate the Town. One of you may send in a factional kill per night. You win when the Mafia makes up 50% or more of living players.
2. Doctor
You are the Doctor. Each night, you may heal one person and save them from the Mafia’s clutches. You win when the Mafia are eliminated.
3. Cop
You are the Cop. Each night, you may inspect one person to discover their alignment. You win when the Mafia are eliminated.
4. Townie
You are a Townie. You have no night action. You win when the Mafia are eliminated. [/hide]

gdi keldeo, i would have never suspected you... but i guess that's the point. very well played! i suspected butterfree since she was just going with the flow and not doing much else, but didn't have anything solid to put forward. damn.

you guys sure had some crazy luck (at least, i assume it was luck?) knocking out the power roles right away like that. all in all it was a pretty fun game given its length! i had a lot of fun.

this feeling is comparable to that of having a bucket placed on your head and then pushed down a hill on a longboard

Oh man, sorry for killing you ZM :( This game would've gone really differently if not for that nightkill luck, huh.

Back
Top Bottom