• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mobile stylesheet?

Eifie

oh man, good times.
Pronoun
she/her
The forum is usable on mobile, sure, but it takes a lot of irritating zooming in and scrolling around to read even a single post and I've been thinking for a while that it sure would be nice to make the forum more responsive! It's not horribly urgent or anything but I dunno, if Butterfree ever happens to be looking for some project that probably wouldn't take too long I for one would absolutely love it? I kind of thought it would be a default vBulletin thing but tcodf uses an older version of vBulletin anyway I guess.

(failing that apparently Tapatalk integration is as simple as installing some vBulletin plugin and then nerds like me could browse the forum through that lol)

I doubt it would be easy to get this version of vBulletin to behave well on mobile with just a stylesheet - it's all a bunch of tables and such. I'd probably have to get some sort of mobile template package and redo all template modifications and ugggh.

But I went and installed that Tapatalk thing, so if that works for you, awesome.

omg I'm posting this from Tapatalk this is so cool. Thanks!

edit: If anybody else is actually interested Tapatalk is an app (at least on Android) that basically aggregates posts from forums that you subscribe to and stuff. I actually just started using it just for tcodf but wow it's pretty nice. I can post some screenshots tomorrow if anyone cares, ehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom