• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open A-Z [Opened on the weekends]

Absol2.png

Wow, this is awesome! May I please have a pixel over of Mew's sugimori art?

Awesome~

*stares at Absol*

And pixel overs usually take longer than that, WOOT speedy people!

Note: Mumei, you may want to give credit(since there was no mention the default is to give credit)

I'll get right on it after church. And, yes, I would like credit.

Me too!

*sigh* Fine, give Amber credit too.

^_^

~Amber+Zack

Last edited:
Amazing Dark Samus scratch!
You are really, really good.

Also you get extra points for using Roar of Time background, thanks!

Have my seal of approval. A Approval virus!
30af1p4.jpg

Last edited:
We're back!

I thought that the last Sugimori pixel over was too small, but now I have one that's too big. If you the a smaller version, I'm working on it.
HugeMew.png

Here's little Mew!
Mew.png

Last edited:
Your pixel art is nice, especially the lineart. =D However, right now there's not very much shading. Without shading, the Pokémon tend to look flat, especially when the outlines aren't shaded. See how your outlines are all black? Your pixel art would look a lot less flat if the outlines were shaded, too. ^^

How about a Pichu pixel art for practice?

Oh, wow. They do look flat.

I call the Pichu!

*sigh* I guess I have to finish those two avatars I've been putting off anyway. *grumble*

~Amber+Zack

Could you please do a pixel art image of shiny Mew? And if it's not too much trouble, may you do the same thing for a shiny Butterfree? I'm sorry for doing two requests with pixel art, because I know it takes a long time to make them, but you do them so well!

Ahm here =D

Can you make a Pixel Over of a Mewtwo; not the Sugi art, something cool looking? For my siggy? Please? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom