• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Super Spiffy Art Cave of... Art... Ness

What do you think of my drawings?

• Awesoooooome. :o

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Purty goooood.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Meh, could use work.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Do you have two left hands or something?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go die so I don't have to look at these anymore.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
I WILL DENY/CANCEL A REQUEST BEYOND MY ABILITY

Hey, guys, School's out, so boredom and free time are in! I'm not exactly top of the line, though, so don't expect epicness. For one thing, I have no patience for backgrounds, but if you really want one, I'll try.

I know. I haven't been very punctual in the past, but I swear, now that it's summer, I'll get as much as I can done.

I have here some examples. Be warned: I don't exactly draw a wide variation of things on my own time.

THE CALORIE LEVEL... IT'S... OVER....
Over_Nine_Ah__screw_it__by_Black_Yoshi_99.png

We all know someone who frets over Calories. What if it was Vegeta?

XHAN- A VERY WELL-LIKED CHARACTER OF MINE FROM AN RP
Xhan_A_Riolu_once_more_by_Black_Yoshi_99.png

I know, looks sketchy, BUT I LIKE IT THAT WAY, DAMMIT.

RULE-IOS:

1. I don't do nudity. Perv.

2. If I think you're being too impatient, I'll be doing your request in a sucky way. That's right. PAINT.

3. Say Please, please.

5. I don't do sex, either, though I may make a reference is you follow the last rule.

6. I didn't put a fourth rule. Note that somewhere in your post, and I'll give you something special.

7. If you don't wanna request, at least provide some critique.

So. Anyone want to request anything? :3 If you don't want to go through a conversation with me, here's a little form. Totally optional, of course. You can just say, "Do this, and color it."

Descritption:
(No big deal, just be short, sweet, and to the point)

Background: (Yes or no answer!)

Color: (Pencil, 'shop, or no)

Words: (Anything in Particular?)

Requests [Limit of Five at a time]

-FUCKIN' SCARY ESPEON [Mewtwo]
-Zangoose hugging a Seviper [Zangviper]
-Shiny Mightyena howling w/ "Singing Solace to the Silent Moon" [Cryptica
-Delibird Santa [Skylark]
-RainbowFox Logo [Griffin]

Last edited:
Over 9000 pic

I don't know what the original quote is from, but somehow I think this is hilarious because vegetables aren't supposed to have many calories. And because of that, I ask a request.

No background needed, but this should be easy enough, considering it's generic Pokemon... I wanna see if you can draw a Spinda being beat up by a Weavile. Or just a Weavile glaring at a Spinda. Something like that. Please. :D

I WILL DO MY BEST!!!! *Bashes head on door on way out* Uh, I'll try to get that to you ASAP. Colored?

(Maybe for the sake of convenience, I'll make a form...)

EDIT: Hehe! Already makin' mistakes! :) Mostly minor errors while inking over the lineart. Itty-bitty. I swear.

Last edited:
Descritption: Old Halan and old Ed training a certian Riolu from a story of yours.

Background: Sure, why not.

Color: Yes.

Words:
Ed: This is only the beginning, Brat Jr.
Halan: *shakes head a bit* So sadistic...but effective.

...how does that sound, My darling Yosh~

Descritption: An Espeon with darker paws, a brown collar, a darker gem, and green eyes
on an angry rampage
Background: Yes, a bunch of either Pokémon in a forest or a city. Either way, the trees/buildings shound be on fire or psychic fire (as in purple fire)
Color: Yes, please.
Words: This is what the world gets... for all that taunting!

Descritption: A happy-looking zangoose hugging a seviper. The seviper, with a look of panic on his face, is frantically trying to break free and get away.

Background: None, just white.

Color: Certainly.

Words: None

O.o Wow, people.... Alright, I better get busy(busier, anyway)

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!

Little update here guys, I've got most of you requests drawn but my scanner is, to put it bluntly, being a bitch. T_T I'll get them to you as soon as possible, though, it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.

Anoth update, guys! I just need to color your pics! Scanner's in working order (But I was e-mailed everything since I'm a few hundred miles away from home, so I can't color them for some time BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PHOTOSHOP ON MY GRANDPARENTS COMPUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.)

AAAAAANYWAY, here's a preview of my much better skills than the examples above. Note, I never did this instead of requests. I finished this about ten minutes before I made this thread. So, Tell me what you think, on here or dA, and, uh, if you want, cancel your request, I guess. Whatever. I'll get them done ASAP.

Preview_by_Black_Yoshi_99.jpg

This is someone from another RP. Silas. He's a badass, but he's also just a plain old ass. Weeeee! (I know, I screwed his jacket up... sue me, I don't care, you get the point.)

Here's a link in case the image is broken.

Spinda_gets_it_rough_by_Black_Yoshi_99.png

Cryptica, it's done, wherever you are, come to see it!

I'll be working on Moony's next, might take some time, though. Also, F.Y.I, tomorrow (the fifth) I have to go see my sister, then after that, I'll get home, stay a few days, and my dad's taking my brother and I to the Tetons on a climbing trip. My summer's not as empty as I originally planned.

Oh, YES. YES. That's perfect. Thank you so much. x3

Mind if I request some more? |D

Descritption: A shiny mightyena in some heroic / howling pose.
Background: no, just to keep it simple.
Color: Pencil, since I'm assuming it's easier than Photoshop ...
Words: Singing solace to the silent moon

HYPNO____sis__by_Black_Yoshi_99.png

Yaaaaaaaaaay, another one done. This is officially the last one I can finish before I visit my sister. It'll be another few days until I can get the rest.

(See, I'm pretty fast if I can get them scanned)

I'd like to request please. I like what you did to rule number 4 *wink wink* It's gone!

Descritption: Delibird leaving a present under a Christmas tree please

Background: No

Color: Whatever suits your fancy

Words: None

thank you

Hmm...I wonder what happened to rule four...

Descritption: Anonomastos wrapped around the world, like the Firefox logo

Background: Space?

Color: Pencil or photoshop, whichever one works better-probably Photoshop, for the rainbow effect

Words: Nope!

Also, Black Yoshi, the Espeon of my request is also my avvie, if you want a referance for the collar and whatnot.

Alrighty, Mewtwo, I'm soooooo sorry for the wait! It's just so difficult to get it right, and I toss it if I'm unsatisfied. Again, sorry.

As for the two new-ish requests, I'll take 'em, but GEEZ Griffin, that's colorful!

Back
Top Bottom