• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gold & Silver Remake Thread

Scizor King

I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool
I figured that I might as well bring this back, since nobody else has yet, and inevitably someone was gonna do it. So yeah, just post what you want in it.

Personally, I want them to do something to Falkner's Level 9 Pidgeotto, and raise the levels of Gym Leader and E4 Pokemon in general.

I WANT THEM TO DO THIS SO MUCH!

Generation 2 was the best one in my opinion. YAY!

I would want them to raise the levels of the gym leaders and Elite Four's Pokemon. The phone would be nice too, but between the V.S. Seeker and the watch, they covered all of its functions. And maybe some variation in the routes.

Adding on to what I said earlier, besides levels, they could probably mix the teams around a bit to include Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon, for instance, give Morty a Dusclops or Sableye, because his team would be kind of pathetic since we have new Ghosts.
Also, they should make a Johto Pokedex, kinda like the Hoenn dex, which would include only the Johto Pokemon, their evos and pre-evos from Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, Pokemon used by Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members, and their evos/pre-evos.

I think there should be like an Orange Islands section of the game after you complete the main storyline, like how Battle Frontier is for Emerald. That would be really awesome.

All I could think about is higher leveled Pokemon. Maybe better graphics. They don't need toadd anything else besides those two things.

I would love simply newer graphics, because it was my favourite series of games. Silver was my first game, so yeah. (And if they made the battle system D/P style on the DS, that would be awesome.) I'm not sure what they'd do about Kanto though. I mean, there's already FireRed and LeafGreen, so what would be the point of going to Kanto again in G/S?

I think there should be like an Orange Islands section of the game after you complete the main storyline, like how Battle Frontier is for Emerald. That would be really awesome.
As somebody said before, Nintendo stated that the Orange Islands would forever remain in the Animé.

I'd love a G/S remake. It's almost impossible to get a working one (internal battery) these days.

Hmm, I'd love a remake of it for graphics too, however there are a few other things I think they should fix. This one is a biggy, even if they keep Kanto, I'd like them to fix it.

Er-hem.

The availability of Murkrow, Houndour, Sneasel, Misdreavus, and LARVITAR. They're available too late in the game, especially Midreavus, Sneasel, and Larvitar. In my opinion, they should add Murkrow to some random routes in Johto at night, maybe in Headbutt trees. Houndour should be either at night in Mt. Mortar or at night in Burned Tower, Sneasel should be where it was in Crystal: Ice Cave, Misdreavus in Dark Cave and other routes at night, and Larvitar somewhere where you can catch it before the E4.

That's all I'd like them to do in the remakes...if they do them.

Johto 4EVER!

Anyway, I think that the reason that there have been so many Johto references and 2nd Gen. Pokemon in games is to satisfy our hunger for a Johto remake. I'm hoping for one, but I don't expect it.

I'd really rather not see a Johto remake, but if they did it would be nice if they included secret bases. Those were fun.

Other than that... not sure exactly.

Back
Top Bottom