• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absence Sheet

Like everybody else, I've got exams coming up. I'll still be around, but things might take a few days longer than usual.

Not gonna be on much for the next week or so (finals), but I should still be able to post commands at some point? It might take me a few extra days to get around to commanding sometimes, though.

I won't have access to my laptop from June 7 to June 14, so I won't be able to ref and probably can't command either. I'll try to get in any pending reffings before then, though.

So, some things have come up in meatspace, and I'm going to have to take some leave for a little while; I'll try my best to find some time to put commands into my own battles, but unfortunately, the fact that my laptop is on a boat somewhere combined with the fact that I'm just really, really busy at the moment means that it'll be next to impossible for me to roll out any reffings within the next month or so. MrKyurem and Metallica Fanboy, feel free to hire an emergency referee. I was really looking forward to reffing your battle but unfortunately it's looking like I won't be able to do that any further for the time being.

I think I'm all good now so if I'm passed my DQ time on any battles you can ... give me a DQ warning...

I'll be on vacation until the 27th, so there's a good chance I won't be on here much. I may need some extra time with posting commands.

Won't be around at all for the next week. Music Dragon and Sangfroidish, I would understand if you'd prefer to get an e-ref, but I'll be back in action as soon as I come back.

Oh my god I should really have done this sooner... But instead of stubbornly clinging to these two battles, I think it's time to admit that I can't really handle them at the moment due to Other Commitments and recommend that you guys get e-refs.

I'll be back around the beginning of July, really really sorry for really dragging those battles out, you guys :U

i have to buckle the heck down and finish up scholarship stuff; if i am seen posting here before the end of the month, infract me

Wifi got cut off so I can only post when I can get someone else's wifi. :(

It is now official, I leave for the next month and my access to internet will be sporadic at best. I might be able to get commands in sometimes, but consider me inactive until august.

May or may not have Internet for the next week, whoops.

EDIT: Okay, I can indeed get something of a connection through my phone from here, buuuut all the same I'm at a cottage for a week! Probably not going to do much. (Not that I was doing much anyway lol)

Last edited:
Gonna be away for maybe like the next week (today through maybe like Saturday?) due to family issues :( Won't be able to post at all until I get back, sorry

Back
Top Bottom