• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Adopt-A-Pokémon! The site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adopt-A-Pokémon! The site!

I ran a website when I was 12.

It was a shit site, but at least I had content. And at least I learned how to become better at it.

Oh. It's just like other adoptable sites (but with forums and a guestbook that I installed)

But they don't serve a purpose except for getting your codes. It's not an 'actual' website, and other people don't post theirs.

this is why we need to be able to punch people in the face using the magic of the Internet

Terry, do you have some kind of disorder that a. prevents you from taking criticism the right way and b. inhibits your ability to make sense? No-one was flaming you, and your site is not a good site no matter how long one spends there (the less time, the better, actually--it has been proven by science, you know!)

eta: and c. shifts your consciousness into the mystic land of Terryland in which everything that you do not approve of is blocked out near-instantaneously

What CNiall said.

this is why we need to be able to punch people in the face using the magic of the Internet

Terry, do you have some kind of disorder that a. prevents you from taking criticism the right way and b. inhibits your ability to make sense? No-one was flaming you, and your site is not a good site no matter how long one spends there (the less time, the better, actually--it has been proven by science, you know!)

eta: and c. shifts your consciousness into the mystic land of Terryland in which everything that you do not approve of is blocked out near-instantaneously

Too true, to true...

From EeveeSkitty

A year is a huge difference when you're talking about children.

Oh, and Renteura doesn't have a website.

I always find it more than slightly hypocritical when people judge on age when there is a difference of about a year--the difference isn't that big.

You know what sucks? This "site" is going to get more views than the few in this forum that deserve it... >.>

Oh, now your going to be all nasty swear at us. CNiall is right, you know.

THIS IS WHY FORUMS NEED TO HAVE THEIR MEMBERS TAKE I.Q. TESTS BEFOR ACCEPTING THEM

Uh. Give decent comment or don't ****ing post.

We have been giving decent comments.

Terry, it seems in almost every thread that you display something you've done, we always imply the same thing almost every time, with the forum, the adoptables, and now this site.

YOU NEED TO MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING AND CREATIVE

I'll say that a second time.

Third time's the charm.

And one last time for extreme emphasis

See what I did there? I underlined each individual word for emphasis, and I made the words that were really important really large.​

Oh, wait, every word is large.​

I guess it's all important. I'll even post this in your profile messaging thing so you really won't forget.​

Thank you!!!

Terry, I wouldn't call a one paged internet based thing (for lack of a better word) I would call it more of a web page. Which, is supposedly an add for your adoptable thread. At least, that's what I hear. I can't read any of it because of the yellow words and the light, completely unrelated background picture. I would also change the sponsored links thing to just "links"

My site is more of a site than this. And I can't even edit the HTML. Take our advice, make the adoptables interesting, get some creativity, stop flaming US*points to censored cuss post*, and don't advertise a site with vitually no content. Please.

I just PMed him to see if he would take the fact he needs to listen to us from a fomer noob. I just hope he doesn't press the report button. Or call me a bitch.

@Terry: As I said in my PM, you're way too young to cuss. I on the other hand...

can a mod lock this please this is getting stupid

Yeah, this really needs to be locked...please mods this is not working...it's turning into a war with Terry facing...everyone else...lock...

From EeveeSkitty

Don't claim to sponsor or be sponsored by sites that have nothing to do with you.

Or in other words, learn what words mean before you use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom