• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grim's Christmas List

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
Alright, another cheesy wishlist using the old holiday.

So let's get to the point. I don't want any EV-trained Pokemon or any other special stuff. Just plain old Pokemon, preferably low-leveled so I can raise them myself.

I would really like a:

• Squirtle
  • Torchic
  • Bulbasaur
  • Ralts(preferably male)
  • Ditto
  • Swinub

Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Torchic donated by Fredie

Last edited:
I just had a Ralts, but evolved it into Gallade. I can hook you up with a Squirtle and Torchic, though. Bulbasaur, too. Tell me what you are giving in return. (if you have Moon Stones, I need a couple of those to get my Nidoqueen and Nidoking)

If the reason you're looking for two Dittos is that you plan to breed them, it's worth you knowing that they can't.

I could get you a Squirtle, Torchic and a Bulbasaur egg. I really don't mind what I get in return, they will all be level 1 as they will be hatched from an egg. Friend code and stuff
I'll trade you a Graveler, a Mime Jr. and a Ponyta with a Dusk Stone for all three if you want.

@ Jetx: I'm getting two; one to trade for a friend as a present and the other for breeding.

D=
I can hook you up with a Squirtle and Torchic, though. Bulbasaur, too. Tell me what you are giving in return. (if you have Moon Stones, I need a couple of those to get my Nidoqueen and Nidoking)

I posted first! Can I have at least one to trade for you? Because I really eed a Moon Stone.

D=

I posted first! Can I have at least one to trade for you? Because I really eed a Moon Stone.
The problem is I don't have Moon Stones either.

Since I switched Graveler with Onix, I can give her to you or my Contest Geodude named Jezza if Fredie declines my offer.

Swinub is lv 34, or I guess I'll breed my Mamoswine with something.

EDIT: Any preferred Egg Moves?

EDIT: and I'll breed my female Kirlia with something, too.

EDIT: What is your Trainer's name, for FC purposes?

Last edited:
Swinub is lv 34, or I guess I'll breed my Mamoswine with something.

EDIT: Any preferred Egg Moves?

EDIT: and I'll breed my female Kirlia with something, too.

EDIT: What is your Trainer's name, for FC purposes?
1. None, I want a clean slate.

2. Thanks and...

3. Vince.

Back
Top Bottom