• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Goku's Sprite Shop

Goku

The Brave, The Beast
Goku's Sprite Shop

Sprites:

Trainer Sprites
t_s8005755003-iaza.png

Pokemon Splices
spsps2313439921-iaza.png

Trainer With Pokemon
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii7895236233-iaza.png

Recolored Pokemon
235smeargle6427433978-iaza.png

Trainer With Recolored Pokemon
235smeargle1134771999-iaza.png

Trainer With Spliced Pokemon
spsps5374344097-iaza.png

I can only do D/P Trainer sprites:blank:

Heheh, awesome. :D Like a unicorn wolf dorchet spliced with gregory. *wide grin*

Oh, and iaza doesn't keep pictures up forever. I suggest using tinypic or something. o3o

Hmmm... not bad, but could be better.

First, when you splice, try to be as detailed as possible without losing the origin sprite's identity. For instance, if you splice, say, Articuno and Moltres (which I've actually done a repose loke that) make sure you can still tell it's Articuno as well as having Moltres parts. If you can't tell the identity of the base, then it'll look like a repose.

Second, recolor! You should always recolor sprites to go with one color scheme. You could recolor it to be the color of the base, or you could recolor it to be the pallete of the Pokémon spliced on (what I usually do)

Third, don't be afraid to scratch some parts on! Whenever arts seem to be too small or too big, or just at the wrong angle, go ahead and scratch (or attempt to scratch) them! This applies for trainers too; you need to scratch the clothes, hair, etc, don't just recolor.

now make me a sammich gardevoir/espeon splice

Um, a Sneasel/shiny Espeon splice with sneasel base but shiny Espeon's colors?

Hmmm... not bad, but could be better.

First, when you splice, try to be as detailed as possible without losing the origin sprite's identity. For instance, if you splice, say, Articuno and Moltres (which I've actually done a repose loke that) make sure you can still tell it's Articuno as well as having Moltres parts. If you can't tell the identity of the base, then it'll look like a repose.

Second, recolor! You should always recolor sprites to go with one color scheme. You could recolor it to be the color of the base, or you could recolor it to be the pallete of the Pokémon spliced on (what I usually do)

Third, don't be afraid to scratch some parts on! Whenever arts seem to be too small or too big, or just at the wrong angle, go ahead and scratch (or attempt to scratch) them! This applies for trainers too; you need to scratch the clothes, hair, etc, don't just recolor.

now make me a sammich gardevoir/espeon splice

34545454541021847719-iaza.png

Linkz

8573428478349082259377768-iaza.png

LinkzZzZzZ

Nice, I like... but why does the Sneaseon look like the bottom half of it is glowing in black? It could be my monitor (it's dying out; the entire top quarter of the screen is wacky)

Back
Top Bottom