• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi people of Tcod~

What?? No! Didn't you understand what I said?!

Uhm, obviously not? Do you think I know everything? I do not, if you were wondering. You could have meant that you saw someone on here with a name similar to that, and you forgot the username. As for the biggest imgination ever thing, you could have clicked on her profile and seen her many conversations. Now, I asked a simple question, and here you are freaking out about it. Calm down. There's no need to add an unecessary question mark with your first word. Nor is it necessary to use exclamation marks in a form of yelling at me.

Next time would you please reply in a more respectful manner?

Uhm, obviously not? Do you think I know everything? I do not, if you were wondering. You could have meant that you saw someone on here with a name similar to that, and you forgot the username. As for the biggest imgination ever thing, you could have clicked on her profile and seen her many conversations. Now, I asked a simple question, and here you are freaking out about it. Calm down. There's no need to add an unecessary question mark with your first word. Nor is it necessary to use exclamation marks in a form of yelling at me.

You should probably also relax. :(

No, please don't fight! :/ I agree that we all should should be respectful to each other, of course. But you guys are both awesome and it was probably just a misunderstanding :)

Shinx, welcome to the forums. We are all very nice people and Mini Moonwalker is one of the nicest here. :) I really hope you have a good time.

You should probably also relax. :(

The way I replied wasn't very respectful, nor very calm, yes, but if someone snaps at me like that I'm not going to reply with such a friendly tone. :/

No, please don't fight! :/ I agree that we all should should be respectful to each other, of course. But you guys are both awesome and it was probably just a misunderstanding :)

Shinx, welcome to the forums. We are all very nice people and Mini Moonwalker is one of the nicest here. :) I really hope you have a good time.

Ah, you're too awesome Vibe~<3 It might have been, but I just don't like being snapped at. D: As I told you before, I'm extremely sensitive, and little things like this hurt me a lot.

But you know, I do want to stop all this fighting. I'd rather start off again with Valnel and see if we have anything in common. I prefer friends, not enemies. :/

Ugh, sorry, I had a fall out with my boyfriend. I got angry that he dumped me for some stupid blonde person. NyaaaaARRGH >X(
Also, Shinx is sick, and I get agitated when I'm bored as well.

And I have a cold. I just want to scream.

Ugh, sorry, I had a fall out with my boyfriend. I got angry that he dumped me for some stupid blonde person. NyaaaaARRGH >X(
Also, Shinx is sick, and I get agitated when I'm bored as well.

And I have a cold. I just want to scream.

Really?! Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me for acting like that, I didn't know about the frustration you were going through. And it was very rude of me, I'm terribly sorry. I'm sorry about your boyfriend - I hope everything turns out okay. You have my entire support. *hugs* Please do tell Shinx I said to get better, and I hope you get better as well. If you want, you could go to the Coughing Cupboard and make a thread about this; people will come to you with advice and support, and it really helps to get your anger out. My first thread was in the Coughing Cupboard, and as soon as I got my first reply, I was feeling better. People here will come to support you, trust me.

Anyway, I hope everything gets better soon. <3

I don't think so. My BF hates me now. Really hates me and I can't do anything about that. I don't really understand why - he wasn't bothered by my personality in the first place... gah, I'll stop talking. I just go and ramble on so much about things. For sooo long.

Yeh, so for snapping at you, but that happens when I'm in a bad mood... especially one amplified three times over. But I was just saying that the name "Enkoe" was familiar... I'll check the profile like you say, if this Enkoe person matches the personality of the one I'm familiar with, I might have more things on my hands...

I don't think so. My BF hates me now. Really hates me and I can't do anything about that. I don't really understand why - he wasn't bothered by my personality in the first place... gah, I'll stop talking. I just go and ramble on so much about things. For sooo long.

Yeh, so for snapping at you, but that happens when I'm in a bad mood... especially one amplified three times over. But I was just saying that the name "Enkoe" was familiar... I'll check the profile like you say, if this Enkoe person matches the personality of the one I'm familiar with, I might have more things on my hands...

You can talk to me for hours and I'll catch every detail you say, trust me.

You seem like a very nice person, so why would he dump you? Can you think of anything that you may have done in the past few days that would upset him?

Ah, it's okay, I understand. Thank you for explaining it. Now I fully understand what you mean, thanks. Enkoe is very nice and friendly, I think you'll like her. :3

Mmm, tell you what - why don't we talk about this stuff on our profiles. This isn't really the place for that kind of thing.

Also, Shinxy is still sick. What is it this time, long-time sickness?!

Back
Top Bottom