• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animaniacs

Shiny Grimer

Pronoun
she/her, they/them
This is like, the best show ever.

There are so many jokes here that you don't get until you're older (especially pop culture references and the inneundo), so when if you revisit this show after having seen it as a kid, it will be even funnier than you remember (I personally like this one.)

One of the cool things about this show is that it's actually educational as well, as shown by the songs to memorize "The Nations of the World" and "The names of all 50 states and their capitals". If you haven't checked this series out yet, you ought to take a look.

Here's one of the (somewhat) education ones about Rasputin.
Here's a parody of more or less every law ever.
The Warners meet Saddam Hussein and eat Kuwait.

Yeah, I love this show. Most of you will probably remember it from the TV Movie "Wakko's Wish". If you like Pinky and the Brain, you should definitely see this (they were made by the same person, anyway :P).

Yakko: You want us poor, innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church?
Yakko, Wakko, and Dot: WE'LL DO IT! -Animaniacs, "Hooked on a Ceiling"

Yeah, this show was awesome. Also, last year we sung their version of "Noel" at our winter concert. It was awesome.

Last edited:
omg the states song has made me victorious against my friend in the "NAME ALL 50 STATES" game lmao

Animaniacs is LEGENDARY. Best cartoon ever. EVER.

The show got on my nerves on occasion (I downright hated Buttons and Mindy), but I'd have to be very silly not to deny that the vast majority of it was pure genius.

Yakko: You want us poor, innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church?
Yakko, Wakko, and Dot: WE'LL DO IT! -Animaniacs, "Hooked on a Ceiling"

Yakko: But we're not doing it for art. We're not doing it for the sake of money. No! We're doing it because we love painting naked people.

LOVED IT.

I was always Yakko, Zephie (my sis) was Wakko, and my little sis was Dot.

Argh, it was so good. Nations of the World (I don't CARE that it's now incorrect - it's a bazillion times more educational than any of the crap that gets spewed at kids today), Wakko's State Song and the song about the US Presidents are quite possibly the best things ever.

And the jokes they got away with back in th' day... here's a good collection of the best ones X3

And the jokes they got away with back in th' day... here's a good collection of the best ones X3

LOL, yes. I love that guy! :D

I'm still baffled as to how they got away with the "Finger Prince" bit. I guess it's the same way Rocko's Modern Life got away with "The Chokey Chicken" for two seasons. >_>

Back
Top Bottom