• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dream Thread

I have a few recurring dreams, but I've already mentioned them.

Sometimes, recurring dreams are clear (for example, yours) and don't require much thinking-about. But others (like the sweets one I mentioned earlier) have more hidden meanings. As for me, I have more of the latter >< Usually, any clear recurring dreams I have aren't sad, but the more vague ones seem to have a somber air to them.

I has had some strange dreams. They're all from when I was like 5 or 6, though.

In one the sun was burning up (and it had a freaky cartoonish evil face and flaming tendril/ray things) and it was rapidly approaching the earth and everyone was calling it a tornado for whatever reason, and so to not die everyone in this random city full of skyscrapers that I happened to be in had to get into a giant building that looked like a half-sphere of lime jello and it was uber crowded and sticky.

Then I got into dream analysis when I was like 8 and decided the reason I had that dream was 'cause I was afraid of kindergarten =D

And then another really strange one was that I had to rescue these safari animals that were randomly in my backyard/driveway thing and they were all neon colored - like lime green giraffes and bright pink lions and such, I think the colors were neon green, orange, pink and purple. I had to save them by feeding them bricks that were the same color they were, and the only place I could get those bricks was a miniature (like dollhouse sized) log cabin that was randomly sitting on a table in the middle of a forest at night. So I shrunk myself and got into a jeep with the Cluefinders (from an educationatory computer game) and then we went into this mini cabin and everything was made of food like the ground was brown sugar and there were brocolli trees and the furniture was made of cheese. And then in the cabinets in the kitchen was miniature furniture for eating -.-;;
Oh yeah and the house was one of those freakish dealios where it's much bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside, like the roof was probably 10 stories up and it was the size of a national park and stuff.

And yeah that's pretty much where it ended. Never did save those animals.

So last night I had a fairly odd dream about myself being a secret agent set on destroying the Westboro Baptist Church. Y'know, the God Hates Fags guys. It was cool too, because I got all these awesome secret agent clothes and implements.
It was at night, and there was like a foot of snow on the ground and I was in my basement
Trolling their IRC chatroom
Then I like started shouting awesome when they started showing pictures of gays and asking what they were
I expect they expected EVIL as an answer
Then I went outside and the teacher in the class next door to mine was my neighbor and they shot him because apparently blacks are evil too
And then I was all goin' at them with a tazer and this one Catholic priest dude gave me some sort of scoreboard
And at the end was really depressing because it was like,
They were brainwashing little kids.
Then I woke up.

It was coooool D:

I dreamt my teacher piloted a small airplane with her class (including me) close to the ground, doing all sorts of stunts and looking for cars that were "decorated funny." At one point we saw what was apparently a kiosk shaped like an ice cream cone that sold ice cream. My teacher said we'd been there before, and suddenly I was on the ground in my dad's car. My father was driving up to the ice cream vendor, and I was sitting in the VERY back seat where you store stuff if you're going camping or something. For some reason the vendor thought we didn't have shirts (which was kinda weird), so we did a circle and drove up to him again and got our ice cream :D

During the same dream at one point I went to a Hallmark-type store with a high ceiling, and for some reason my family and I were looking at the cards. I saw only three cards on the shelf that were interesting to me in that dream, all of them having Kimimaro on the front for some odd reason now that I think about it (I dream about him alot). There was one animated one with a sunset background where the wind was blowing, so I opened the [blank on the inside] card and felt a breeze.

Another card pictured Kimimaro about to punch Naruto to death, but I can't remember the last one. I was still looking at the first card when my mom told me it was time to go :)

Last night I had a dream... It's vague now, but it had something to do with my dog-loving friend giving me puppies to take care of for many weeks. I didn't know what to do with them and I was afraid she'd be mad :P

Then it gets really strange, but it had something to do with an explosion on TV...or something. Later it has to do with fried chicken, sausage pizza, my sister, and Mecca. >>;

it had something to do with an explosion on TV...or something.

"KA-BOOM! Stay tuned on Explosion TV for some more cool explosions."?

Anyway, I wanted to post my dream for last night yesterday, so I will :D

Except now the only part I can remember is that Shino argued that hand warmers should be kept in place instead of rubbed on your hands -.o

I had a lucid dream last night! :D I don't remember much about the lucid part of it, but there was this other part that was really messed up...

I was in World History class, which had somehow changed into Science and was taking place in my science room from last year. I had a water gun and was shooting it at the wall for no apparent reason, and though my teacher saw me do it she didn't say anything until a few minutes later - "why is there water on the wall?!" She flipped out and it was a few minutes before I could tell her I did it. When I did, she told me that my punishment would be to change my demonstration speech to something about math (this was world history class that was now science), but I didn't think I could because I'd already told my English teacher that my speech would be on how to make a pizza. I don't know how that works. Then I left, it was snowing, and I woke up.

No, I don't know either.

I had a dream that I was in a book store and this guy from my school was complaining that a book he wanted wasn't in yet. He kept carrying on for a while so I sat down on a leather seat listening to him. Then he yelled out "WATCH OUT THE ASUSHINIGAMI IS BEHIND YOU" and I said "what the fuck is a asushinigami?". Suddenly, and invisible ghost/demon thing attacked me from behind. I managed to fight it off, but it pushed me off the seat and killed some random cat that apparently belonged to the guy. The guy started crying and was all like "nooo pudgey ;_;" and then I woke up.

I have no clue where the name "asushinigami" came from O___O

Last night, I dreamed that I was a /b/tard. My teachers were mad that I was writing old memes on my papers. Nothing really interesting happened, though.

This probably came from when I was doing a worksheet for English class. One of the sentences that I had to correct said "The football team lost the game," or something like that. I lost it, and circled the phrase so the teacher would lose it too.

Last night, I dreamed of my ex.
Coincidence? I think not! I bumped into him yesterday, and today is the anniversary of when I broke up with him.
(I actually keep track of that stuff >.<)

Anyway, in the dream, it was tomorrow, and he was picking me up from school in a car. We were supposed to go to New York. He stepped out the car to greet me with a kiss on the cheek. But then he was staring at me instead of turning around and getting into the car, so I'm like, "What?!"
And he says, "That's all I get for picking you up?" So I roll my eyes and kiss him quickly then pull back but he's still staring at me. I give him an inquiring look and he asks, "That's it?" So I sigh, roll my eyes again, and I kiss him again, this time with the tongue and with his arms around my waist and all that jazz. Then a boy in my homeroom and Spanish class, who's an Italian sophomore named Gavin, comes up behind me out of nowhere, spins me around, and kisses me, also with the tongue.

So I have no idea where Gavin came from, but I think I know why I dreamed of Jorge (my ex). Like I said, I bumped into him yesterday and made plans to go to New York with him after school tomorrow. Also, again as I mentioned, today is the anniversary of the day I broke up with him.
He's the only ex that I still consider a good friend~

My dreams always seem to take place on cruises, beaches, malls, surreal cities or in forests.

The other night I had a dream that I was walking through a forest with a little girl, we were trying to collect the glowing D&D dice that were growing off of some of the trees like fruit. There was also a very large Totoro statue and occasionally we heard something in the bushes and got scared.

Last night I dreamed that I was on a ferry ride with a class and some of us were wearing fursuits O.o At one point we also had to grab onto eachothers' ankles for some sort of energy transfer...thing.

Oh man! I just found my planner from last year and it had this crazy dream I had while I was asleep in first period, that I wrote down so I wouldn't forget it.

So it starts out, we're watching The Swan Princess in first period. I watched my favorite parts and then took a nap (yes, in my dream) because I knew that movie like the back of my hand.

And I had a dream while I was napping. There was an outdoor festival type thing taking place like the one at the beginning of the, um... I don't remember if it was the second or third Swan Princess movie. Belle and the Beast from Disney's Beauty and the Beast were at the party festival thingy. That witchy lady of Rothbart's from the first Swan Princess was disguised as a guest, and she made off for my computer room (which, along with the hallway that leads do it, was now a half-built outdoor structure). So Rogers (also from the first Swan Princess) and Clopin (from The Hunchback of Notre Dame) run in there to chase her out.

After this I woke up from my nap to discover that a pretty, laminated, full-color worksheet had been assigned on The Swan Princess and I was supposed to have been doing it while I was napping.

And then, I "woke up" again because apparently I had been dreaming all of this the entire time, and I tell my friend from second period about it (while still in first period).

Then, I wake up from that dream to find out that I slept through the entire class and the bell had rung, and I was afraid I was going to be late to my second period class.

But it turns out that was also a dream, and I wake up again to find that while I was sleeping someone had taken my shoes off and thrown my socks across the room. My second period teacher was now in the place of my first period teacher and he laughed at me.

And then, I finally actually woke up and the bell rang. My head felt really heavy. @_@; Once I felt better I wrote it all down.

My dreams— if I can remember them that is— tend to be visions of the near future.

Like recently, I dreamt of taking my English placement essay exam and not finishing it on time, ending the essay with, "every man for themselves!", followed by me whispering, "déja vu", which ended the dream sequence. A week later on the actual date of my exam, every action I did was the same as in the dream— especially the not finishing part (much to my dismay) and the "déja vu" (which I said twice instead that day).

In another dream of mine a few months ago, I was watching the news about a bridge falling down nearby my house. A few days later— you guessed it— a bridge did fall down and I saw the whole thing on the news channel.

My dreams aren't always some sort of vision; sometimes in my dreams, I also see weird colorful patterns like in those telescope thingies (what were they called again? Horoscopes?).

Last night was a kinda weird dream... Around the beginning I was watching my Aunt play CTTR (Crash Tag Team Racing), except she was playing as Giroro. I have lots of dreams about Giroro. (Well, the other KG characters were playable as well, but she was using Giroro). Then I started playing it myself, and I was playing as.... Kururu I think, I can't remember, I'll just assume I was playing as him. Anyways, I got to an interesting part where you had to shine a light on some runes, then decipher them and read them out loud to open a door to the next area. I went through there a few times. Can't remember how that bit of the dream ended.
Next part of the dream, Live action Dave the Barbarian. Wth?
And finally, me and the rest of the non-existent glue fanclub from TCoD raved over some glitter glue.
Glue fanclub... wtf

No, they're kaleidoscopes :)

I can only remember that my dream last night involved a beach and bees with mechanical-pencil-lead for stingers.

My dream was very long and hard to explain. It was based off of Naruto ; more specifically, the Hyuuga clan.

It took place in my dad's neighborhood -- except the houses to the right of us were all replaced with houses I had dreamed of before. I can only remember that there might have been a hot-air-balloon-like thing that carried people above the roofs, but I might just be thinking of that. I can't remember exactly what I was doing, but there was something bad going on. I started near the bottom of the hill that my dad's house is on, and I remember that a few people were near me, including Neji, even though I hardly acknowledged him. o_O Either that, or it was just my sister (Cryptica) and Neji.

This part makes me think that there was a lift. We somehow quickly went up the hill to our dad's house, and there was a paper design taped to the ground (I don't know how that works). It was like a many-pointed star; rather, a sun that has points around it, like the ones you draw when you're in kindergarten. There were small words written in light blue pen on it, although I don't know what it said because they were too small to read. All I know is that I was thinking about whatever was going to be our doom, and I thought something about "evolving with friendship." Yes, it was nighttime, and my Pokésona (Pokémon that represents me) is an Eevee who wants to evolve into Umbreon, and it had to do with Neji (of course) but I never acknowledged that either, even though I've been wanting to dream about it for ages. More like a month or two.

The next thing I know, I'm alone at the bottom of the street and looking across to the other side of the road, where there are three complete Naruto freaks shouting about Naruto (I can't remember exactly what they said).

And then it skipped to daytime, where I heard of a group of thieves who were advancing towards our house. However, my dad mentioned the "great security at house number nine," (which was red, as far as I remember) and the thieves ended up being captured in one of those mobile home things. The thing was blue and was meant for hamsters, I think.

Then I was somehow in a large building that looked somewhat like an office building, even though people called it the “Hyuuga Clan’s Base.” I somehow couldn’t be seen, so I went up a nearby staircase, to a small area above the rest of the floor where (I think it was) Hiashi was in a room on my left, and since there was another room ahead of me, I decided to check that out. There were people of the Hyuuga clan saying something to praise another of the Hyuuga clan (even though I can’t remember exactly how), and that gave me the idea that the Hyuuga clan was stuck-up. When I went downstairs, there was a clear whiteboard that displayed what that person up there had been saying, and I pointed it out to my sister, although then everything but the first sentence disappeared: “There are many members of the Hyuuga clan, but this one in particular we will remember.” (Of course, this isn’t what the Hyuuga clan is really like; my dreams are just like this sometimes. >>)

Then my sister called me to Subway, and I somehow teleported. But since I was so surprised (someone else had teleported me), I didn’t quite know what to do. I just sat there with my piece of wheat bread, trying to get things straight, and for some reason, we only had two minutes to make our sandwiches (yes, we made them ourselves in this dream.) I wasted my time being confused, only managing to throw a few juicy pickles on one end (I don’t even like pickles), before they said my time was up. I just placed some watermelon and a few pieces of blue watermelon on it, then they toasted it.

Somehow, Hinata didn’t manage to make it into that dream.

2 days ago I was playin the reapers game with a friend(world ends with you)
and Klavier Gavin (apollo Justice) pops up and starts singin...
las night. My dad was a securit guard, he got paged @ about 10:00 pm. He leaves, I surf TCOD. He comes, back, and GETS ME A REAL LIVE HOOT-HOOT as a reward for defending... ujm,mmm the place where he works as a securit guard... but regardless. REAL LIVE HOOT-HOOT!:grin:

I keep having this reoccuring dream where I'm standing on this cliff face deciding whethor or not to jump.
And I just stand there mulling over the idea for the entire dream.
Between the time I jump and the times I turn around and walk away, it's 50/50. I feel like this dream is really important, but I can't find the hidden meaning in it..

I wish I knew of this thread earlier, and now I can't remember any significant dream, cept for the one last night.

Some sort of fund raiser with actual wookies, and I recieved apokemon game for my partcipation. Thing was, in was not HGSS, it looked to be a remake of RS, and the packaging was all wrong, as if nintendo released a new portable system. Am I just messed up that way?

shame I didn't see the cartridge for the game, stupid fidily game case...

I dreamt I was trapped in the moon of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. IT WAS NOT FUN. Also, the four giants were not free. Link did not beat the mask. I. CRASHED. INTO. TERMINA. *shiver*

Back
Top Bottom