• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pacman Google

Patar

あなたが追求&#
Today, I think it's like a celebration for Pacman like a 75 years or something? But on Google, you can play Pacman! You click the Insert Coin button, right next to Google. Two players also. Just click it again. Pretty interesting Google design. I think so far, this is the best yet.

Holy crap, they even emulated the glitches! This is epic!

EDIT: OH MY GOD YOU CAN PLAY WITH 2 PLAYERS! Just insert a coin twice and Ms. Pacman will appear. Her controls are:

a- left
d-right
w-up
s-down

Last edited:
Playing using both Ms. Pac Man and Pac Man is hard.

But anyway, I hope the do this with other classic video games.

They had a Tetris one but it was all stupid. You couldn't play D: But the design was pretty cool.

not contributing but I really don't think Pac Man has been around for 75 years.

I don't think the concept of video games has even been around for 75 years yet...

But anyway... I completely missed that this was an actual Pac-Man game. I figured it was just "Google's logo set up to look like Pac-Man," like the rest of the Google logo things.

Back
Top Bottom