• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Story of the Blanks

The third one? Yeah, he first time i almost made it, but i realized if you move right when theres an opeing from the boulder, you go as fast as you can to your left, not stopping. The third one will move fast, but will lag a few times purposely. But it's not he last. It's just the hardest one. ;)

The third one? Yeah, he first time i almost made it, but i realized if you move right when theres an opeing from the boulder, you go as fast as you can to your left, not stopping. The third one will move fast, but will lag a few times purposely. But it's not he last. It's just the hardest one. ;)

Oh. Ok,then.
WAIT
HE'S NOT THE LAST?
FUUU-

They take it slow...there's just this one that happears right in front of me. Orange flashing screen.

Actually, the one
right infront of the exit to the town, Mitta, doesnt aack you. she warns you to run. After that, you just have to avoid the ones growing from the ground. It takes them a few seconds for them to rise from the ground, so use those seconds wisely!

I'll be honest. When i firs saw the first zombie, i thought i had to talk to it.......and then it killed applebloom. =(

I'll be honest. When i firs saw the first zombie, i thought i had to talk to it.......and then it killed applebloom. =(

Me too :P
In fact it took me a few seconds to realise it was game over when I did.

Played it, finished it, only died once. Wasn't as scary as I thought it was. Then again, I wasn't scared of cupcakes either.

I was also sad when the gray mare turned out not to be Ditzy :c
Same! D:

Last edited:
I played this once, when it was new, but from what I remember I basically went RUN RUN RUN GOTTA DODGE THE ZOMBONIES and went on reflexes.

Back
Top Bottom