• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gingerbread Biscuits

Hehe, oh, they're adorable! Galinda Fairy looks like she's in her element, with things being all pink and sparkly; both her hands look amazing and you're drawing faces more realistically, although the eyes are a little close. The wings are perfect and her blue-and-pink wand suits her brilliantly X3

Is it bad that I want to see the Tinkerbell movie (even though I dispise Tinkerbell with a passion) just because Cheno does some of the voicing? Hehe, I watched an episode of Fillmore! (which I've never seen before but is strangely fun) today because Cheno voices a random NPC who gets about three lines X3

Elphie's outfit really suits her, too; I like the black tights, and her wing shape and pattern are great, too. The lying-down-reading pose is one of the hardest (at least, of those I've ever tried to draw), and it looks really good; the legs and feet especially. Her left hand is a little small, but her right one is awesome. I don't know why you don't think it looks like her... maybe the face? The chin is excellent, but maybe the mouth is a little flat? I don't know ><

In short; I love them! <3

How did I know you'd appreciate them? X3
Urgh, the lying-down pose was annoying - d'you draw everything flat against the ground or what, I don't know. That and the fact that her face is in profile was a pain. But I'm glad her wings and legs look okay. :3

Okay, I have December 3rd~ Which I like, unbelievably. It's Scar, from The Lion King.

And December 4th, which is down to another incident in Mystery Dungeon. I knocked out a Magmortar (big, bulky, butch things that they are) and was amused when it dropped a Dainty Box on the ground. I don't know, I was pretty sleepy at the time, but it's like those Bikers with the Togetic and Cleffa. X3

Last edited:
Haha, that Magmortar is adorable! Which is saying a lot, because I despise Magmortar. The little heart just makes it all the cuter X3

I still love Scar; the shading is great, and his face is so "Forgive me for not leaping for joy."

As much as I hate Magmortar as an evo of Magmar, I think that picture is adorable! ^3^

Scar looks awesome, but I think that the arms are a bit small and a bit higher up the body than it should be. Other than that, great!

Thank you for the comments, as always~ X3

To answer your question from the OS Club, Danni, I used the video jacket for the movie as a ref. And hey, Magmortar aren't so bad - they have a pudding shaped head, come on. :P

Aah, the legs. They were being a pain, so I threw a load of mane over them and hoped for the best. ;>> Probably why they came out sort of disproportionate/weirdly placed.

December 5th
Pretty crummy, did it on the bus on the way back from school. There was nothing around to draw so uh CLOUDS AND THE SUN.

December 6th
Uuh, one of the characters from Heroes (with the most potential for saving the world) recently lost most of his memories and thinks he's ten years old. His best friend's been landed babysitting. :P

Woah, I like the sun and clouds one; it looks nice and bright with no colours - when people shade in things, they tend to go overboard, so the whole thing looks dark, but it still looks happy even in monochrome. I especially like the clouds' silver lining :)

Hehe, I don't even know Heroes (it's on my To-Watch list, though), but your second pic made me giggle X3 I like how you drew the clothes, especially the guy's jacket, and the hands and hair look especially good, too.

Oooh~

And once more, I agree with Danni. About Scar's expression~ It DOES look like that. The face itself is pretty good! But the legs look a little weird, coming out of the mane like that. They look too short, like they should be longer and maybe a bit lower on the body.

;;Snackerfits;; Ahaha, Magmortar with a DAINTY BOX! ;;Amused;; That drawing is awesomenocity~ I love the look on Magmortar's face and just the really small girly box it's holding.

For some reason, your sun and clouds picture makes me hungry. (Makes me think of... eggs. Don't ask. EVERYTHING makes me hungry, the Arylettmind never stops thinking about food. There's a guy at school who everytime I look at, I get hungry for soup and noodles. Yeah... I'm crazy. Okay, ENOUGH WEIRD RAMBLING!) The sun looks very white and shiny, like a bright light! 'Tis good~ I like it overall, it has a nice fuzzy dreamy feeling.

Hehehe, I've never seen Heroes, but I do like the picture~ The pants and clothes are really good, got folds were they should and everything. And his jacket too! Although the mouth... his mouth's a bit funny, I guess. The jacket guy, I mean. I can't really explain it... but it looks off.

I really should read Wicked sometime. Or finish watching the Musical or SOMETHING. Galinda's pretty good! Especially the hands and body curves. But the legs look too straight. As for Elphaba... I must say, I like the wings~ They are awesomenocity. And the hair's good too~ But the arms are too short in proportion to the body and the body itself is a tad too long, as are the legs too short.

Col... ours. Colours. Ahaha, you've been Brit-ified! Told you there was no escape. :D
Should I put on my Arylett Poppinsburra outfit now? OH! ANOTHER ARYLETTOPIAN IDEA! I think that'll be tommorow's drawing~ Maybe.

But it's Wednesday! New Heroes episode day!

Hehe, both of the draings are wicked! I especially like the Heroes one. Poor little 10 year old Hiro. All he wants is to look at some comic books, but he has to save the world...

Thank you all for the lovely comments~ Especially for your super-long one, Arylett. And Danni, Heroes is amazing, you should totally watch it if you get the chance.

Okay, I have been keeping up with the Art-A-Thon, I've just been exceptionally lazy and not put the drawings up. XP Plus I'm running out of ideas and we're not even half way through the month yet, so the pictures are getting steadily more random...

7th December
... Even though for the most part work's going well, I do have this annoying habit of piling plates up in the kitchen so that they look balenced, but by the time I'm half way across the restaurant again they all start sliding everywhere and make a huge clattering noise. All the customers tend to peer around and raise eyebrows, while I try and keep a straight face. ;>> Luckily the kitchen staff have caught everything before it falls on the floor though. And no-one seems to have caught on that it's my fault. :P

8th December
My friend Rosie again, because she keeps drawing me and it's only fair.

9th December
... Another friend pulled the "o_O" face the other day, only she didn't know what it actually was and didn't get why we were going "Oohface! Oohface!" at her.

10th December
Oh. My. Have I actually drawn something original? :O I named it a Flamoog, but I have no idea what exactly it is. It was based around a doodle of a Jacob's Ladder, if you can spot it.

11th December
Another doodlemonster... called it a Sleeken. Started life as the number seven and went from there.

12th December
Tigger, because he's cool. :3

Last edited:
Uhh, I am so totally keeping up with the Art-A-Thon. Yes... ;>>

December 13th
A Pirate-a-fied Shuckle, bla bla bla.

December 14th
A christmassy Shinx - partly Kai's suggestion, thanks~

December 15th
For Kratos' art contest - did it stupidly late, just a couple of hours before the deadline, so it's according badly-done. Oops. Still, there'll be plenty to get crits on. XD;

December 16th
Heroes related again; Sylar, the world's most unconventional brain surgeon, likes cake. Best not to ask any more.

December 17th
Someone made a typo in an MSN conversation the other day - this was the result. X3;

December 18th
Captain James Hook - the live action movie version (which means he's also Lucius Malfoy ohoho I am too easily amused). Will attempt to colour it sometime~

December 19th
Zero, because The Nightmare Before Christmas was on the other day and he's the coolest ghost-dog in town. |D

So I'm... *counts* four days behind. And completely out of ideas. DX

Umm, I guess overloading the thread with a lot of pictures is not the way forward. XD Never mind, I doubt I'll be doing that again for a while - the December Art-A-Thon's over, and I'm happy to say that I just about finished my thirty-one drawings on time - completed the last one at five to midnight New Year's Eve, so it was a close call, but I did it~ |D I might not have done one per day, but it works for me.

I got some brush-tip pens for christmas, and I love them to bits~ There's only six colours in the pack, though, so the colouring on some of these is limited. X3

Some experiments with the new pens: A Panda bear, for my sister, who loves them and got loads of panda-related stuff for christmas; a doodle of Elphaba and Glinda, in which Elphie is nearly glowing green, and a Kirlia.

I got some new shoes. |D
newshoes.jpg

Then there's some squid-related art... first, because Davy Jones is overprotective of the Kraken in the pirates movies, and second... because evidently a space octopus is one of the things I can use my limited colour supply for. o_O;

Some Rod/Nicky (Avenue Q) doodles, based on this video (sweetest thing ever, I might add X3).

And finally something based on this song; they took all the trees, and put em in a tree museum/and they charged the people a dollar and a half to see them~ ... I was running out of ideas last night. ;>> Aaaand Wall-E's Eve for the New Year.

And that's all, folks. I'm going to go collapse in a heap now. :P

And that's all, folks. I'm going to go collapse in a heap now. :P

I wasn't kidding. :3 I've done practically no drawing since. But I have a couple of things to offer while I get back into the habit...

For my friend's birthday - she loves the Muses in Disney's Hercules, so I tried to draw her with a couple of them. She came out terrrible, but there you go. XP

Some random character (hell yes I haven't made one up in forever); decided to call her Alex. Supposed to be some cousin or another of the Mad Hatter's, though the only thing she really has in common with him are her blue eyes and love of outsize clothing (who likes huge shorts? She likes huge shorts). Notorious thief, trying to quit.

A Fishshake - um, best not to ask...

villan-chibis.jpg

I dunno how recognisable they are, though. XD; So! Chibi villans, from left to right: Sylar, off the TV show Heroes (he steals brains... yeah); Voldemort, from Harry Potter; The Joker from the new Batman movie; Toby (or "the guy who got all posessed by Satan") from Doctor Who; Davy Jones from the Pirates movies (<3) and Cruella DeVil from 101 Dalmations (because I noticed there were no female villans D:)

I love you for this picture! My favourite is Toby. If you're taking requests can I have chibi doctor who villains?

Aaaaaah, I've missed so much and there's so many but they're all so great I want to comment on all of them~

Okay, this could take a while. And these are in no real order.

Okay, the Rod/Nicky pic? SO, SO freakin' adorable <3 Guh, there are no words. They're both criminally sweet, and you did a really awesome job of keeping them actually looking like the puppets they're supposed to be. I think my favourite one is Nicky doing the dishes, but aww~ And is that a gelphie butterfly I see in panel 2? I THINK SO.

Niiiice trees in the Big Yellow Taxi picture (hurr, I'm irrationally proud of knowing the song without clicking the link); the firs are especially good; after drawing Christmas pictures, I have a massive appreciation for anyone who can draw good fir trees X3 The glary artificial-looking lights are cool, too.

AWWW @ Eve. Just... d'aww. I love the chunky shading; markers, yes?

Woah, your OC is teh awesome; I can totally tell you've been looking at a lot of Disney art recently... I'm guessing Hunchback, maybe? The face is absolutely brilliant, and I like the character design a lot; yay for female OCs that aren't skeletally thin and wear next to nothing (++++points for the nose ring, also X3). The clothing shading, especially on the bottom of the shorts, is particularly good.

Exactly which part of the Muses picture is terible? Oh God, I adore the muses so, so much, they crack me up every time, especially the fat one X3 And they look excellent here; the hands are amazingly good, and the skin shading is good and aaaah, they still look Disneyish but are so obviously drawn by you. I hope your friend loved it :)

Uuh, the fish smoothie or whatever it's supposed to be makes me feel physically ill... is that what you were going for?

Hehe, your new shoes picture made me giggle (epsecially because I did the exact same thing when I got my yellow smiley Converses X3), and the pose is really cool. And your hat is absolutely epic.

The panda is cute as hell and reminds me of your Pudsey pics from a while back. The curve of its bottom looks a little odd, since it'd be a bit flatter if it were sitting on the floor, but still; the eyes and ribbon and heart-shaped nose and awww~

The Kirlia's face is really cool, and it's nice to see a Kirlia picture with some movement or action instead of it just standing there looking "graceful". Something looks a little off and I can't tell quite what, but it might be that it's obvious which arm's nearer to us, but there isn't as much perspective on the legs? I dunno. Nice colouring with your new pens, though :3

Aww, my favouriteist couple in the world~ Actually, I think Elphie's colour looks quite good here, and I adore her purple hoodie and hat and expression and basically everything. Galinda's skin colour is a little off, though, and looks a little sunburnt (but I've never, ever found a flesh-coloured marker so yeah) and I really like the different head shapes you gave them. I really need to start doing that.

Haha, Pirate!Shuckle is epic X3 The hook-leg made me giggle out loud, and the bandanna is just too cute. The scars on the shell are awesome, too.

The Shinx's eyes look a little off (Shinx have silly eyes anyways), but it still manages to look adorable. The gravity-obeying ribbon is a nice touch, too.

The new year pic is good; the slant of the window is cool, as are the reflections of the fireworks in the glass; the black colouring of the reflection of the sky is a little sketchy, but me complaining about the sketchiness of backgrounds is the ultimate hypocrisy. X3

I haven't seen Heroes, so I feel like I'm missing something in the cake picture, but I do like the detail on his hair and his massive eyebrows X3 The side-profile is pretty cool, too.

Wet... elf? I'm trying to think of something that could be a typo for, but can't think of anything. The -.- expression is hilarious, though X3

Woah, the detail on the Hook picture is amazing o.o This looks amazing as it is; I really hope you do get around to colouring it at some point, because it'll look stunning.

I always liked Zero. I still do, even though I have minor issues with TNBC, and he looks really cute here. I like whatever you did to make his nose all glowy, and though it'd look more effective on a dark blackground, he's still cool.

I really love your work-related doodles, and you should deinetly do more if they come to you. The cringe is so well-drawn and I empathise because I used to do that with stacks of books in the library all the time; I never grasped not poling the duplicated pile too high, so it'd always end up falling over, though books are less breakable than crockery X3

My god, Rosie is amazing <3 (sssh I'm a sucker for rainbows X3) and I love this pic because everything is so damn happy.XD The angle of the easel is cool, and I love the big splashes and the little musical notes... and especially the rainbows.

Aaah, even a vaguely realistic Oohface looks really creepy O.o The eyebrows are perfect, and the clothing creases are really good.

Woah, Flamoog is creepy o.o In a good way; is is some kind of Fakemon, or just a random creature? I love its almost froggy eyes and the big, spiky flames/spikes; the colouring on the flames is really cool, too.

I can see the 7 in the Skeleen, and it looks a little odd for it; the tail is all flowy, while the face is a bit more... rigid and blocky? Oh, I don't know. The face is absolutely adorable :3

I'll put aside my dislike for Tigger to say that the picture of him is extremely cute, the diagnonalish angle is cool, and the colouring (especially with orange, which is my absolute least favoutie colour to shade with) is very smooth :)

AND I'M DONE.

WELL DONE :D

(apologies for any and all horrible typos)

Oh wow, so much I've missed... ARYLETTULTIMATECATCHUPTIME!

Comments for Ze Cake:

December 7th - Expression on your face is good and the pigtails highly amuse me for some reason. Loud CRASH is loud~ The arms though, they're a bit too thick. Also the elbow on the right one protrudes slightly too much and the face seems too sharp and squarish, as well as flat. Folds in clothes are good though!

December 8th - Marvelously colourful~ The expression is so La~

December 9th - XD Oooohface~ Folds in clothing are good (you do those quite well, I've noticed), though the head seems a bit too big.

December 10th - Flaaaaamoooog! I love that name, it suits it so. It's all firey and fuzzy and RAAGGH GONNA EAT YOU. Purple + fire = Yes~

December 11th - Sleekan... hmm. It looks kinda like a mix between a killer whale, seal, and otter. The snout seems a bit too long to me, and the head a bit too small in comparison. Also I think it's a bit thick at the end, usually for serpentish things it begins to slim down as you get to the tail. The fins look somewhat awkward to me for some reason.... not really sure why.

December 12th - BOING! I don't really have much to say here, you got Tigger down pat, I think.

December 13th - You and your thing for All Things Pirate, Cake! The legs are kinda... thickish blobbyish. And I think the neck is too short in comparison to the body, the body is a bit too thick too. Love Ze Pirateyness though~

December 14th - Ahahaha~! Cool colouring, and cute Christmasy Shinx. I think the head is a bit... squished though. Should be wider. Also the left paw, the one not on the gift, appears to be attached to the head directly and is a tiny bit too straight. It doesn't really have a chest.

December 15th - Fireworks, yaay~ The window looks COOL! (I should really find more adjectives for my vocabulary) Expression is nice too~

December 16th - That cake better not be you. XD CAREFUL CAKES OF THE HUNGRY SURGEON, HE SHALL EAT YOU! And also, the head seems a bit too big and he doesn't really seem to have much of a neck. The cake, however, looks good enough to eat~ Like a Kivavacake!

December 17th - ;;SNACKERS;; Oh, that is one of the best typos I've heard of yet. And I love ol' Elf's expression. It is perfect~

December 18th - Wow! Really nice job on this one! The detail on the outfit is AMAZING and it is just wow~ I like the way you drew the hook too, very precisely curved.

December 19th - Love the glowing nose~ And Zero is quite awesomenocity. Shading is wonderful too, yep~

Panda bear - It's so cute, it's kinda creepy. Good job~ XD

Elphaba and Galinda - I like Elphaba's hat~ And her face, I think you did a good job on that as well as her hair. Though Galinda's skin tone is a bit peculiar and kinda doesn't match with her blond hair.

Kirlia - Nice! I like the stance, it looks sort of like it's defying someone, if that makes sense.

Kinovanewshoes - Ze shoes are Ze Cool. One problem here - The hat. It seems almost melded to the head. You should make it look more like it's around something... if that makes sense.

Squidsushieone - ;;Giggles a bit;; Ahaha~ The tentacles of Ze Squid though are a tiny bit off. Davy Jones' expression though? It's just great and so is the tribal dude's~

Rod/Nicky - More fandomy things I haven't seen. (Puppets - Arylett doesn't like them. DX) But I think this picture shows a lot of progress! I note your hands have gotten better, as well as the colouring which appears more vivid, and the shading which is more apparent. Also like Green Guy's hair, sooo crazy~

Tree Museum - I've heard that song! I love it~ The look on the guy's face is perfect, and he just looks cute too. And I like that song, so extra points for something I actually know about~

Eve New Year - Giggly! The hat is cute, and just the whole thing is cute~

Muses Birthday One - I really like this one. You did an awesome job with the muses and just everything is really good! I like the colouring in this one too, along with shading. And the Muses' hair! Only thing that bothers me is that the blonde chick's eyes are too close together.

Alex - Looks like she should be in Kingdom Hearts. Seriously. I love the design, and the huge shorts are just love. Folds in clothing nice! Her left arm is a bit thick though. But the hair and the shoes are just great~ And a nose piercing! Only adds to Ze Badassery.

Fishshake - Does not look very... appetizing. Eep! I wouldn't like to drink one of those.

...Long comment is LONG. WOW. Geez~ But yes, here you are!

*Overwhelmed by giant replies* Woooow, guys. :D You're all amazing.

If you're taking requests can I have chibi doctor who villains?

And suuuuch a long time later; yup, sure! Left to right (for the sake of unrecogniseableness) A Sontaran, Cyberman, Slitheen, Empty Child, Weeping Angel and a Dalek. :3

Dannichu~ Ehe, Gelphie butterfly. XD I was wondering whether anyone would notice that. (And on a side note; hurray, Big Yellow Taxi X3) And yeah, I've been looking at Hunchback, Beauty & the Beast... what, an excuse to watch old Disney movies again and again? Surely not. |3
Both the Flamoog and the Sleeken were just random creatures (and the most productive things to come out of my French lessons in a while ;>>), but maybe I'll develop them into Fakemon sometime, I don't know. Hrrm.
Aargh, I was so irritated with the Galinda and Elphie one - I coloured it in the half dark and thought it looks quite nice, but when I looked at it in the light next day I realised I'd coloured Galinda's cheeks orange and Elphie was florescent green. XD;
Honey, you mean HUNK-ules~ X3 Love the Muses too, but I seriously messed up Lucy's eyes.

Arylett~ The Flamoog is very RAAGGH GONNA EAT YOU, you're quite right. XD Oh - I see what you mean about that hat in the New Shoes one... must try to find a way of doing them properly. Hm. And thank you for the crits, advice etc. etc.~ Urgh, Kivavacakes. I still do not know how you can eat those things. XD

In other news, I seem to have dragged myself out of the drawing rut - just as I realise I also have a lot of schoolwork to do. Apparently procrastination can be helpful, if not in the areas you're meant to be working on. |D

Another Heroes one... I miss the show, okay? DX Put it back on, BBC.
It's a bid to the writers to put one of my favourite characters back in the show - an invisible homeless Brit living in New York, played by Christopher Eccleston. He's very cool. :P

And I saw the Blues Brothers the other week (watch it watch it), so somehow Mickey and Minnie ended up dressed as the main characters. :3
It's a thousand miles to Disneyland, we've got a fully functioning tour bus, half a packet of cheese, I'm short and we're standing in white space. Hit it.

Maybe expect another meme soonish. I feel like filling one out, and I have next week off school, so~ Thanks again for the huge comments. X3

Pssh, you're talking to the girl who can't see watermelons without thinking of gelphie; you think I'd miss something as obvious as a butterfly? X3

I remember the good old days of doodling in French lessons; my old French book was covered in random Pokemon drawings. And I think they'd make very good fakemon.

And I hear you on the colouring things in the dark thing; so, so many times I've drawn stuff late at night, been happy with it, and in the morning realized that it's completely off. This most often happens with stuff I colour yellow; sometimes I don't notice how awful the colouring is till I've scanned it x.x

OH Jesus H Christ you freaking made the bloody stone angel cute O.O
That's so, so wrong on so many levels. Those things freaked the living hell out of me and yours is bloody smiling and adorable!
I like the gold colouring on the Dalek.
But the angel is wrong.

Claude kinda looks like House in your picture X3
I'm still absolutely loving your hands; his invisible one and your "I grab you D<" one are both really, really good, and his face is excellently drawn, too. I approve hugely of your top, and event hough I don't know the charater, I still think the concept's hilarious because I can totally relate (Law and Order is bringing back Alex, but only for six episodes! D:).

The simplicity of the Mickey and Minnie picture works well, but the poses are a little... standing there (again, I feel like the mother of all hypocrites). I love Minnie's little grin, though :)

Haha, meme. Got halfway through and forgot about it. On the other hand:

Another Heroes one... I miss the show, okay? DX Put it back on, BBC.
And they did! :D Several months ago (damn I hadn't realised I'd abandoned this place for so long ;>>) but still~

And I hear you on the colouring things in the dark thing; so, so many times I've drawn stuff late at night, been happy with it, and in the morning realized that it's completely off. This most often happens with stuff I colour yellow; sometimes I don't notice how awful the colouring is till I've scanned it x.x

Yellow. Hissssss. Pale blue is also a pain. Thank you for your comments, though. :3

Uh, let's see, what have I got. Oh yeah; a pretty crummy Elphaba (grey hair. why? o.O), after some messing about in Jasc. Then a vaaaaague interpretation of Alice in Wonderland; really just a doodle that I coloured like her. XD;

Then there's some Deathy Hallows doodles, cause I reread the book the other week and gahh. My goat anatomy failed terribly, but that's what I get for not using a ref. XD I've pretty much lost patience with my supposed skin colour pencil because it kept scanning all blotchily, so I just filled in the skin on these with the bucket tool on Jasc. *Lazy* Same for this one of my cousin. (Totally threw me off when I cottoned on that two-year-old proportions are completely different to adult ones. Argh.)

Finally... this bizarre thing. Remember the Galinda/Elphie fairies from ArtMo? Well, I fancied drawing some more, so I did one of my friends... and then another... and it developed. I got lazy and didn't bother with the boys, though; they're the blobs in the far left. |D; I did have fun with the sparkly sorts of tools on Jasc, though.

HI GUYS 8D

It's been like five months since I looked at this place. XD That's so baaaaaad. But er~! I have some stuff.

Jack & Sally
Basically what it says on the tin.

Hook!
I finally coloured him. :3

Arylettdragon
Exceptionally late birthday art for Arylett. XD I did enjoy painting it though... which led on to this:

playingfavourites-coloured.jpg

I don't usually put images straight in here but ahh. That took ages. B: I like Blaziken and Metagross, but that's about it.

IN ADDITION

A little sketchdump; that's a couple of vague attempts at backgrounds, doodles of Much (Robin Hood - yeah, I know XD), a... cat, a strange Voldemort/Quirrel doodle (adopted from this musical, which is fairly amusing by the way~ and the whole Quirrel/Voldy thing is amazing in it <3 and so is Malfoy XD) and Clopin (Hunchback of Notre Dame - the Disney version, obviously).

PLUS! That meme I started two posts/many months ago. The scanner chewed it up and spat it back out again in digital form but I'm past caring. 8D

Jack, Sally, and Hook are awesome. ^^ Your style is really well-suited to Disney characters, and captures the charm of them perfectly. I especially like Sally's face and hair, and the stitches on her arms. And the details on Hook's outfit are much nice. The drawing looks very clean, too, not lots of scribbles and erasings, so points on that~

Also, I loveloveLOVE the dragon. =3 Thank you so muuuch~ One of the best b-day presents I've gotten, even if it's late. X3 I love how you did the hair, it's nice and curly, and I especially like the lock of hair around the eye. The shape of the snout is quite nice and dragon-y enough~ I really like how the tail ends with lots of curlythings too and how it has the AMC (my symbol that nobody knows the name of XD) on it. That was a nice touch. <3

I'm astonished at how you could fit that many Pokemon in a picture. O_O I couldn't do it. So major props on that. The colours in this picture are particularly striking. The only crit I have is Luxray's face, it looks kinda fat... a bit off, I dunno. Oh and Charizard's horns are a bit short. I really like how you drew Ratticate though. I usually don't like it, but it looks nice the way you did it.

The sketches are epic. XD The cat's really good! You're getting better at drawing paws and that jazz. Only one thing, the front legs are a bit too short. But I love your faces, like, the way you drew them. It somehow stands out, looks nice.

<3 the meme. One thing though, the pictures are a bit... fuzzy. It's kinda hard to see them. DX But other than that, it's good~

Yaay, I stop being lazy and commented!

Back
Top Bottom