• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Planet Saiya's Banner and Avatar Shop

Ultra-Saiyan Jace

Ultra Saiyan Brony!!!
banner-1323350977.png

Greetings, this is Jace Ralvarn, the last of the original Saiyans. Welcome to this little shop of mine.

Here, you can request any type of banner you want. Juts be as thorough as possible. Just remember, Perfection takes time. I cannot be rushed. That is the only rule I have, so please request here.

Use this form to sign up.

Avi or Sig:
Size:
Text:
Description:

Examples of things I can do

button-1323447204.png

UserBars

banner-1323447385.png

banner-1323448141.png

Signatures

and so on.

Last edited:
Avi or Sig: Siggy, please.
Size: A little bigger than your example bannner.
Text: 'Just me and my friends' At the bottom
Description: Headshots of Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!, a female version of Marik Ishtar, also from YGO, and Future Trunks from DBZ together on a background of of the nightime sky.

Is that too complicated?

Last edited:
Avi or Sig: Avi
Size: Standard Avi size (i think it's 200x200?)
Text: Magnemite
Description: I just want something with Dragonite in it, plox.

Avi or Sig: Siggy, please.
Size: A little bigger than your example bannner.
Text: 'Just me and my friends' At the bottom
Description: Headshots of Ryo Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!, a female version of Marik Ishtar, also from YGO, and Future Trunks from DBZ together on a background of of the nightime sky.

Is that too complicated?

:3

I love you, Spunky. ... But did you mean Yami Bakura? :D

As for me...

Avvie or siggie: Siggie
Size: A bit smaller than the example... not too much
Text: "How come I want you like the soil yearns for the rain?" in forest green cursive letters
Description: Back-to-back picture of Marik Ishtar (If you can find a female Marik, that'd rock) and Yami Bakura in a dark, thick forest.
Alliterative if that's too much would be just Marik (left) and Bakura (right) staring deeply at each other in a dark, thick forest.

Too much, bro?

Thats weird though. On my school computer, it looked fine, but now that I got home, it does look squished. I shall see what I can do tomorrow being that my school computer has the program on it. Okay?

Avi or Sig: Userbar, please.
Size: The size of the example
Text: Rarity
Description: Purple background, white text, a picture of Rarity from MLP (search it on google images) on the right. Thanks!

... Umm.
"How come I want you like the soil yearns for the rain."
... You... Put something else. >~<"
Confuzzlement.

Back
Top Bottom