• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I thought the principal at my grade school (who was unfortunately removed after my sixth-grade year) was awesome already.

But after learning some facts about our old pastor that I definitely could have lived without and how she tried to protect the kids cause of that (...yeah. Not that hard to figure out just what was going on), I have now come to the conclusion that said principal is absolutely, positively amazing. Go Sister Mary~

Another SNES import adapter came today; finally Earthbound works, and Super Mario RPG seems as though it's trying too. Large amounts of money not wasted =)

Yesterday we got a new house, and went to look at it. I love it <3

And this morning I was reminiscing and realized that my crush from grade school proabbly liked me back. It made me very happy~

I realize that I have some pretty damn awesome friends. They're there for me, and I'm there for them. And when I had a bad day yesterday, they distracted me with trying to find 250 pennies and buying two cokes with it. (Which we managed to do.)

And yay, I go home in 5 weeks for Christmas Break. =]

I'm just excited because a) NEW HOUSE YES and b) the kitten is probably not a carrier of FIV or feline leukemia or anything :D

I'm the only (logged in) member online right now. This makes me far more excited than it should.

Also, the essay that's been absolutely killing me for the past 24 hours is now pretty much done. I think I might go and sleep for three days straight in celebration.

Somehow, I managed to get a Bag of Broken Neopoints from fishing on Neopets. O.O

Also, I finished the Meowth chain I was doing ~ I thought it would be hard, but I got two shinies. Amethyst (F) and Odd (M)

Also, my homework didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. :)

Also, the essay that's been absolutely killing me for the past 24 hours is now pretty much done. I think I might go and sleep for three days straight in celebration.

Yesterday I finished my 22 page, 5800 word maths investigation. I know precisely how you feel.

4/7 college supplements done. after tomorrow, i can start gathering letters of recommendation and fees. if i can have these apps postmarked or so by the end of next week, i will be a stupidly happy camper.

Okay so, my favorite band made a music video. And it is epic. (of course, now whenver I listen to the song I think of creepy staring, cause that happens in the video XD)

And today my friend, who I've been trying to convince to listen to the CD I made her a month ago, informed me that she found it. And watched it. And liked it.

Made my day XD

I went to Arceus event with two of my friends, needless to say high schoolers in a Toy 'R' Us store is quite fun.

And in my Platinum, my Pokémon legitly have PokéRus :D

My school dosen't block this place anymore.

And I'm pretty sure my crush likes me back. Now if only I could talk to people.

First, I'm almost finished with NaNoWriMo, at over 37,000 words as of now.

Second, last night, my sister and I figured out that we actually can blush.

Also, I love my blue reversible poofy winter jacket <3

Today was a great day!

First, I happened to stumble upon Pokerus on my Brother's DS in pokemon Platinum(my sister's platinum, spread the virus between over 20 pokemon) in school in one of the pauses.

On my way back home(I live 1,000 meters from school so I walk back), I met a good friend of mine. Heh.

I have been accepted as an ASB Reff- yay!

And finally, my Oboe class went fluently, and it was quite fun. Met another friend on the way back.

Today was a great day for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom