• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends where you go. If it's a nightclub generally they'll ID you at the bar, especially if there're no bouncers.

Local and smaller places generally just ignore it because hey, it's business.

No, the Scottish are so fucking manly they built a castle on top of a volcano.

Get it right!

(also Edinburgh is terrible why did you go there)

No, the Scottish are so fucking manly they built a castle on top of a volcano.

Get it right!
actually I think we're both right

iirc they've got like two or three extinct volcanoes within Edinburgh. :D

(also Edinburgh is terrible why did you go there)
because I'd get anally raped and sold on the slave market if I went to Glasgow?

I've never been anally raped and sold on the slave market! Glaswegians aren't scary at all :(

I've never been anally raped and sold on the slave market! Glaswegians aren't scary at all :(
that's because you're a born-and-bred scots(wo)man!

to an english pansy who looks like a goddamn prepubescent girl, glaswegians are very fucking scary. D:

It's-a-me! In my half-assed Mario costume I put together for Halloween.

Despite living in Redneckland, this is actually only the second time in my life I've ever worn overalls. And the first time was trying these on shortly after I got them.

Wrong kind of overalls (because apparently the Middle-of-Nowhere Wal-Mart doesn't have any that actually look like Mario's), shirt's color is too dark a red (because my mom randomly gave away my only bright-red shirt and I didn't notice until yesterday), and the 'stache, hat, and gloves aren't 100% Mario-ish... But everyone who saw me instantly recognized that I was supposed to be Mario, so they're close enough.

And yeah, I left the glasses on in picture #2. Even though Mario doesn't wear glasses... because I can't see much of anything without 'em.

Nice costume, Garbanzo. I still hate you guys for having a celebration where wearing costumes is socially acceptable and you get candy for it. If only Carnaval wasn't in like. February.
Also yeah I live in the Portuguese equivalent of Redneckland when I go there and I haven't worn overalls in over ten years, highfive.

And guys guys
2hn9v6b.jpg

i think something attached itself to my head in ukraine oh god

You don't look like Noah Grey Cabey any more. :( Go, like, regress or something.

15547_171572361567_541796567_3306165_5774026_n.jpg

15547_171572406567_541796567_3306174_5426367_n.jpg

Taken at a party on Friday. I look terrible. Terrible, I say, but they're the most recent photos I've got. Oh, well.

you don't look like Noah Grey Cabey either

it happens

I've never shown a picture of me here before, but there's no time like the present, right?

1zytpp0.jpg

Here's me at Lollapalooza. I was having fun, I swear! I just don't like smiling in pictures... you know how it is.

15r1jjt.jpg

Very recent picture of me taken with my webcam.

opzihk.jpg

This is my favorite picture of me ever, and I have no idea why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom