• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

Alxprit

The one and only.
Pronoun
he
Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

Is there anybody who wants the game to come to life in their own lives, or is it a twisted concept thought of by obsessed boys and girls?

Last edited:
Re: Do you want it to happen to you?

Yes and no. If I can be a Pokemon then yes but if I couldn't remember who I was even though I know there was something before it then I wouldn't. I hate not being able to see something even if I know it is there in plain sight.

Oh, right, the amnesia thing...

Let's say you didn't have amnesia, then.

Yeah, if I was a cool Pokemon. That would be cool. I'd love it. Hell, I could become the strongest Pokemon in the world. Although getting harassed by lazy ass Pokemon who are to lazy to get out of a dungeon by themselves be annoying.

I would. Yay.

I wouldn't mind the amnesia thing, either.

Also, I'd love for Flare my Chimchar in PMD2 to be my partner. *kinda-has-a-crush*

Also also, that's why I'm crossing over the FlareLily fanfics that I gonna write and the Apocalypse series that I need to work on Freedom for.

Last edited:

I would too. I actually want it to happen because afterward I wouldn't have to deal with my normal life. Who wants a human life if you could have this kind of life, huh?

I'd love to be my Pokémon (Torchic = :3). Although I wouldn't want the whole (DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU NEVER PLAYED PMD2)fabric-of space-Temporal-Tower-Dusknoir-thing to happen, though.

I'd tell my partner, Piplup this:

GOD DAMMIT USE HYDRO PUMP NOT BRINE USE IT WHEN IT'S BELOW HALF HP. STOP STAYING IN THE MONSTER HOUSES AND COME WITH ME.

Argh fucking annoying.

Last edited:

Umm, Piplup could easily defeat you, a Torchic. Might not want to yell at him/her so loud.
I'm assuming more of a PMD1 concept here, as it's a bit more peaceful there.

WHAAAT?! Torchic are not weaklings!!
Riiight... I saw you vomit when I went into the swimming pool.

Last edited:

Hell yes, that would be AWESOME :D
If I woke up as a Pokemon I'd probably faint again from the awesomeness.

Now that I think about it, can't seem to find a con. Anybody?

I would love it. I would like to experience what'd it be like to be a Pokemon. (Especially Eevee, Chikorita, Pikachu, Piplup, or Torchic.) and have my partner with me. Except when my partner will stay in a Monster House when i walk away. Why must you defy me?!

Umm, Piplup could easily defeat you, a Torchic. Might not want to yell at him/her so loud.
I'm assuming more of a PMD1 concept here, as it's a bit more peaceful there.

WHAAAT?! Torchic are not weaklings!!
Riiight... I saw you vomit when I went into the swimming pool.

Also, you almost spolied a lot there. Be a bit more careful. Just a suggestion...
Oh, whoops. Sorry about that. I love Torchic and Piplup, but Piplup kinda gets annoying when it faints and I get thrown out of the dungeon. That's what I don't like. Yeah, I wouldn't want to yell at Piplup. It's too cute! :3

It is, isn't it?

I'm really curious about everybody else's responses. Keep 'em coming, please!

Last edited:

Hmm, well, I wouldn't mind if it happened. It'd be really cool. But I'd rather have amnesia, because if I didn't, I would remember my family and my friends and how much I miss them. If I could bring my friend with me to be my partner though, that would be sweet.

I'd be a Mudkip though. Because that's what I am in BOTH games. For some reason, PMD seems to think I'm a Mudkip. It'd be nice if you could choose which Pokemon you could be, though I wouldn't mind much being a Mudkip I suppose.

Cool. I want to be an eevee or a skitty and it would be so cool to be Mew. I would like to come back to the real world and bring all my pokemon back with me...

I wouldn't mind being a pokemon, though I probally would become a Cubone. It gets lonely up here a lot, since no one seems to care. Cept my family of course.

Yeah, but I really wouldn't wanna save the world. Too much trouble.

Sort of, yah...although I would miss the opossable thumbs...that's probably the only con.

It would be cool to be a Pokemon. I say yes...human life is boring. That's why I like morphing and shrinking.

Back
Top Bottom