• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

Re: Do you want it to happen to you?

Mmm, yes, and become a Torchic / Victreebel. That would be fun. Except I wouldn't really want the entire "OMG I'm dying in the game; literally!" thing.

It would be cool to be a Pokemon. I say yes...human life is boring. That's why I like morphing and shrinking.
... I believe I'm quoting this for truth. It would be my first QFT.

It'd be cool, but I would still want to become a human again. My family, my friends...

On the other hand, it would be awesome because my neighborhood Earth is really boring.

Of course :D It'd be even awesomer if you could choose what poke you could turn into, obviously I'd pick Rayquaza :D

It'd be a great way to get away from the Internet too.

Become a Pokemon? Sure. Rescuing others all day? Forget that. :p
Aww, you don't want to be nice.
No, I'm kidding. I would only if my partner was bossy or something and "convinced" me to. Or if the world was in such peril that it would take a level 5 rescue team. Yyyeah.

I can only pray, that one day, I turn into that ever loving Chansey. >_>;

oooooooh I'd :love::love::love: for that to happen, amnesia and all it doesn't matter. That would be like a dream come true or something! :love::grin::love:!YAY!

Who tagged my thread saying that the title failed? I tagged it back.

*Looks at the latias plush next to him*
You weren't actually favoring her over me, now were you?
Latias is my female. You are my male. Let's leave it at that.

Yes, it would be cool. I'd like to be a Pikachu (my first ever MD file was a Pikachu... on first selection). To be a Pokémon in a world different from your own and to go on adventures... do something that's actually daring... that would be fun.

But, having to leave behind everything that you grew up with just to do that would make me hesitate. If there were some sort of portal that could transport me back to Earth as a human, I would definitely go there. I would do missions on weekends! ;D

That would be cool! I'd actually have something to do. Plus I'd love being an Eevee or a Pikachu or something.. Or a Ralts if possible, I'd like being a psychic type ^^

Aww, you don't want to be nice.
No, I'm kidding. I would only if my partner was bossy or something and "convinced" me to. Or if the world was in such peril that it would take a level 5 rescue team. Yyyeah.

Well, there are plenty of more capable and/or willing folks out there, let them do the work. Me? I'm going to relax and treat it as a big escape from reality, because as a Pokemon I obviously won't have any responsibilities. =D

True that. I would relax. "That quality time that you just can't seem to get a hold on" will be MINE!

A better title would be something like "Would you want the Mystery Dungeon plot to happen to you?" or similar. Something actually descriptive.

I wouldn't be against part of the Mystery Dungeon plot happening to me, but I dunno. Depends on if I could choose what Pokemon I became.

I would rather be a trainer than a Pokemon, but if I could be a Pokemon, it would be either Dragonite or Kabutops.

Re: Do you want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon to happen to you?

I changed it, Zhorken. I spelled that right my first try, too.

Yes, I would because I hate my life right now and I would like to see what it would be like to be a Pokemon.

Being a Pokemon would be awesome. I mean, you get to travel around, breath fire/whatever, and kick ass.

Back
Top Bottom