• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heeey

Aklingelos

Hi, I'm Aklingelos, nice name, right?
I'm a sixteen year old caucasian male, a rather hairy one at that.
I've been playing Pokémon since I was... uh, six I think.
My favorite Pokémon is Garevoir, I also like most other Pokémon, Pikachu and Mewtwo are two Pokémon that used to be my favorites, I also like Shedinja a lot, simply for the fact that it's a floating hollow shell that can steal your spirit if you peer inside the crack on it's back... nice, right?

I tend to rant, I could go on about a subject until I myself or someone else finally changes the subject, sadly, even when we do change the subject... I'm still ranting about what we were talking about before, which is ironic, as I have a policy about keeping things "short, sweet, and to the point."

Mewtwo are two Pokémon that used to be my favorites

USED TO BE?!?! what is wrong with you mewtwo is the awesomest pokemon ever and while i admire you for once liking i shun for for NOT ANYMORE[/retardrant]

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo.

Welcome. Free cod? Tea,maybe? And how can you still be alive if Mewtwo knows that you USED to like Mewtwo. So Mewtwo will kill you over Mewtwo, because Mewtwo likes Mewtwo, and Mewtwo has made it clear in the guide to forums, by Mewtwo, that Mewtwo AND Mewtwo must be respected, and your favorite. Wait, what did I just say....???

Thanks Mew~! Everyone says I'm wierd usually... I would say "ASB ASB ASB!" But I can't do ASB.. Stupid Dsi! Let me do ASB! WHAT THE ?&!& AND $♭#&?!# OH, YOU JUST &!!?# AND ARE SUCH A $%#$! BECAUSE $#%&$ AND ALL THAT $%$%%$ AREN'T YOU!?!?!
Sorry, now that I am done swearing at my handheld technology, Mew~ is cool, and......Ice is cool?

Yes, i iz crazee.
And steele, you pretty much said if you don't like Mewtwo then I shall keel you, and therefore both the Pokemon Mewtwo and I should be respected. =D
And everyone i know is crazee.

Back
Top Bottom