• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Long Until Fifth Gen?

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
How long do you think it will be before the new 5th Gen Pokemon show up in the anime?

Like when they showed the them for Battle Advance, on some parts, they show Weavile bouncing around and then a Lucario at the end. Let me explain what I mean though.

Misty = Togepi

She obtained it right around Ash's fifth badge.

May = Munchlax

I think it was around the time of Ash's seventh badge

Dawn = ?????

When do you think she will get hers or if she doesn't get one, when do you think they will show the next one?

Ash's 9th badge! XD
No, just kidding. I think around the time they get to like Snowpoint or Sunyshore, they'll have the next gen Pokemon.

That's just like saying that the electric company will shut down because someone doesn't want anymore. There will always be Pokémon games wherever there is money.

IF THERE IS A FIFTH GEN!

We should give them some time. And knowing the writers, it'll be some baby pokemon that will appear in a fiiller episode with something trying to eat something else.(Aerodactyl < Ash and Munchlax < the berries and food)

Personally, with the anime this far and Team Galactic only having made a few appearances, I think we should hold off for about a year or so before we start demanding new Pokemon. In the meantime they could release the rumored GSDS games to keep us busy.

I have a feeling Gen 4's going to be even longer than 3... and 3 was LONG. Like... four years. O-o The D/P anime seems to be going along slower than Hoenn so far. It'll be years before we see a Gen 5 Pokemon, I'm sure.

random guess fir 5th gen games

spring 2009:platinum
fall 2009:pmd3
spring2010:GS remake
fall 2010:some random game/no game
spring 2011:gen 5 game for the DSi
Summer 2057:fall of America (couldn't resist)

Don't trust me. Just don't.

IF THERE IS A FIFTH GEN!

We should give them some time. And knowing the writers, it'll be some baby pokemon that will appear in a fiiller episode with something trying to eat something else.(Aerodactyl < Ash and Munchlax < the berries and food)

Personally, with the anime this far and Team Galactic only having made a few appearances, I think we should hold off for about a year or so before we start demanding new Pokemon. In the meantime they could release the rumored GSDS games to keep us busy.

What are "GSDS Games?"

What are "GSDS Games?"

Gold/Silver remakes. They haven't been confirmed, but they will come eventually, trust me. There's undeniable evidence, but I won't go into it right now.

Edit: It didn't occur to me the last post was in April, sorry for the necorthreading

Well... considering they're probably gonna go into a 2nd Jhoto arc for the HeartGold/SoulSilver games. We might not see a 5th generation Pokemon until mid way, also considering there was nothing new in the Arceus movie.

Back
Top Bottom