• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot Lateral Thinking Puzzles of Happiness

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
Lateral Thinking Puzzles of Happiness

If you like lateral thinking puzzles, you're sure to enjoy these! The first ones aren't so tricky, but they only get harder as you go! They're sure to keep you up at night, just thinking and thinking and thinking, laterally! Feel free to ask "yes/no" questions if you need hints! And remember, don't QUOTE this post or you'll spoil the answers! Have fun - have lots of fun!

A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day, he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor. When he returns, he takes the elevator to the seventh floor, then walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. He hates walking the stairs, so why does he do that?
He's too short to reach the button for the tenth floor.

A window cleaner is cleaning the windows on the 25th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He is not wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his fall, yet he doesn't die. How is this possible?
He's inside the building. He doesn't fall all the way to the ground, he just hits the floor.

A man marries dozens of women but is not polygamous. How is this possible?
He is marrying them to other people.

A man walks into a bar, and asks the bartender for a drink of water. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at the man. Why?
The bartender is violently insane.

Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like, but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a lorry driver, a mechanic and a fireman, all sitting at a poker table. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman. How did they know it was him?
He was the only one alive. The other three are his murder victims. He placed their bodies at a table and pretended to play poker with them, because he is violently insane.

A man comes home after a long day at work to find his wife and children brutally slaughtered, their bodies placed in disturbing positions in the living room. Why are the bodies arranged like that?
Because he left them that way before he went to work.

A man marries dozens of women but is not polygamous. How is this possible?
He murders each woman before marrying the next one.

I died several years ago, yet I'm still walking. How is this possible?
They did horrible things to me when I was little.

You are holding a small black box, made of metal. It is very light, and makes no noise when you shake it. It is locked and you have no key - you can't open it, no matter what you do. What's inside the box?
You.

What's the last thing you'll ever see?
Do you really want to know?
hahahaha

Wow, I must be tired, the first one took me like two hours, seriously... I am sad for myself.

*offers MD the crown of awesome*

Back
Top Bottom