• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What if Pikachu evolved?

Eeveeon25

Do you think it would be a good idea? Do you think it would be the end of the series? Do you think it would happen in the most epic pokemon movie of all time? Do you think it will happen at all? Discuss.

I think Pikachu should evolve in the last movie ever, where Ash has to team up with all his old friends, Jessie, James, Meowth, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh in order to stop Giovanni's final evil plan: MEWTHREE!! Also, you finally get to meet Ash's dad!

Not that I'm saying it will happen... I just hope it does.

What if Pikachu evolved?

It'd be a Raichu. Period. I don't think it'd change personality at all. It'd just gain strength.

Little kids would be screaming. And then the creators would be pressured into writing in something to de-evolve Raichu.

The series would end, the world would break and the Pokemon games would collapse from protests stating until Pikachu is a Pikachu again they won't buy games.

So, mass chaos for the Pokemon games. And the world.

I wouldn't care, really. I don't watch the anime, at least not anymore. But if Pikachu evolves, I guess Team Rocket would "BLAST OFF AGAIN" but harder :P

Wouldn't happen, period. Pikachu has refused evolution with a heartfelt speech about why he'd rather stay the way he was; he's not about to change his mind. And if you think Ash would force him to evolve, I advise you not to attempt to write fanfiction because you clearly have no grasp of characterization.

I think Pikachu should evolve in the last movie ever, where Ash has to team up with all his old friends, Jessie, James, Meowth, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh in order to stop Giovanni's final evil plan: MEWTHREE!! Also, you finally get to meet Ash's dad!

Sounds like a bad fanfic lmao. :I

If Pikachu DID evolve, it'd probably be by accident.

Idea 1:
Accidently comes in contact with Thunderstone.

Idea 2;
Someone mistakes Ash's pikachu for their own. The someone tries to evolve it with a Thunderstone.

What if some bad guy evolved him on purpose? I'm not sure why they'd do that, but they might have some complex reason... or they might just hate Ash.

Back
Top Bottom