• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

bLEAGH I forgot I have a family trip starting tomorrow :( I don't think I'll be completely gone and I don't talk that much anyway but just putting that out there.

In other news... I have no news. :/

Augh! No death and no new information!? That means it'll take even longer before we can start lynching people and have actual fun! Gah... Urge to murder MF rising...

Well, in other news, I'm back. And since everyone else is identity claiming, I will too: I'm Mega Man! Specifically, I'm from the second game. No, not the Game Boy one... no, not Power Fighters... X2? What? No! The regular second game from 1988!

why MF specifically?

Because it's Music Dragon. He has this vendetta against MF for some reason.

Though MF hasn't replied yet. I would like him to say at least something, just as for everyone else. C'mon, people, I'm trying to fish for useful information! How is town going to win if we can't get enough info to base deductions on? Or how is mafia going to win if they don't pull off their deception earlygame and let it hold?

Well, anyway, heres a convenient list of who's who, all in one place:

Nira: ???, ???
Flora: Neku Sakuraba, The World Ends With You
ILS: Dipper Pines, Gravity Falls
DarkAura: Chat Noir, Miraculous Ladybug
JackPK: Ned Stark, A Song of Ice and Fire
Stryke: Mega Man, Mega Man 2
Superbird: Igor, Persona series
Faorzia: Terra Branford, Final Fantasy VI
MD: Curly Brace, Cave Story
MF: Colias Palaeno, Ace Attorney Investigations
Wargle: Gabriel Reyes/Reaper, Overwatch
hopeandjoy: ???, ???
Autumn: ???, Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Well, anyway, heres a convenient list of who's who, all in one place:

Nira: ???, ???
Flora: Neku Sakuraba, The World Ends With You
ILS: Dipper Pines, Gravity Falls
DarkAura: Chat Noir, Miraculous Ladybug
JackPK: Ned Stark, A Song of Ice and Fire
Stryke: Mega Man, Mega Man 2
Superbird: Igor, Persona series
Faorzia: Terra Branford, Final Fantasy VI
MD: Curly Brace, Cave Story
MF: Colias Palaeno, Ace Attorney Investigations
Wargle: Gabriel Reyes/Reaper, Overwatch
hopeandjoy: ???, ???

No death last night, nobody claiming anything that might have caused it, and hopeandjoy hasn't even spoken this whole game? Sounds to me like inactive scum is pretty likely.

No death last night, nobody claiming anything that might have caused it, and hopeandjoy hasn't even spoken this whole game? Sounds to me like inactive scum is pretty likely.

Don't so quick to assume: this mafia game started on the 14th, yet hopeandjoy was last active on the 11th. She hasn't gotten a chance to say anything, defend herself, or use a night action, so let's not hold it against her; I'll abstain for now.

Don't so quick to assume: this mafia game started on the 14th, yet hopeandjoy was last active on the 11th. She hasn't gotten a chance to say anything, defend herself, or use a night action, so let's not hold it against her; I'll abstain for now.

Ah, I didn't think to check her last-online date. (Is that functionality turned on for everybody? I swear I remember trying to check on people for ASB stuff awhile back and only seeing "offline", with no last-online date. Can people opt out of displaying it or something?) I'll retract my vote, then.

Whoops, apologies the impromptu radio silence. I forgot to mention I was going to be on a trip.

Anyways, I guess this is roughly as many character claims as we're getting, so, now that we're past that, just let me point out that "flavor doesn't determine alignment" doesn't necessarily apply here. Besides the fact that no such thing was listed in the rules, previous Fandom Mafia games (at the very least, the ones VM ran) did actually select villainous (or, at least, dodgy) characters for mafia roles.

I'm not going to ninja-lynch anyone right now, since I'm kind of late to the party, but let's be keeping an eye on anyone with such a claim, hm? Wargle immediately comes to mind, naturally, although I also need to go pull the receipts on some unfamiliar characters around here. Note also that this doesn't immediately clear anyone who's claiming an innocuous character, seeing as anyone who's already caught wise to this pattern may already have falsified their flavor claim as a safeguard. And, of course, Nira and hopeandjoy who haven't claimed yet are particularly likely to falsify a flavor claim now if either of them is mafia, so keep an eye on that.

And also, inactive don is definitely a possibility -- being that VM's mafias usually have dons rather than factional kills -- but hopeandjoy would also have been inactive for the N0 kill, so, it couldn't have been her unless VM was being gracious towards other mafia players and then those also proceeded to be inactive.

Whoops, I forgot to be posting here! Summer classes suck.

Anyway, yeah there's no way I'm scum. I haven't been online in over a week.

I'm someone from Gintama, for the record.

Well, actually, she might have already claimed.

meanwhile im the one who badgered vm to death to play aai2 because it is Debeste so There

I know like nothing about Ace Attorney, but a quick google search tells me that Debeste is indeed a character from that series, though the name is apparently a fan translation of the character's actual Japanese name.

I know like nothing about Ace Attorney, but a quick google search tells me that Debeste is indeed a character from that series, though the name is apparently a fan translation of the character's actual Japanese name.

The game was never formally released in English, so the fan translation is what me and VM both played, by necessity, and therefore it makes more sense for either of us to use fan-names on an English forum in English mafia than care about the original Japanese names lmao.

That was more supposed to be a game reference (multiple characters get Debeste's attention by claiming that other things are "Debeste" and he himself refers to things as "Debeste") than a direct claim, but eh, i guess if you've already done a search than w/e. Yeah, I'm Debeste. Looking up his story is a spoiler for AAI2 if you haven't played it and want to, but basically he's an opposing prosecutor who is mostly completely incompetent but ultimately harmless lmao

And also, inactive don is definitely a possibility -- being that VM's mafias usually have dons rather than factional kills -- but hopeandjoy would also have been inactive for the N0 kill, so, it couldn't have been her unless VM was being gracious towards other mafia players and then those also proceeded to be inactive.

I don't think inactive don is the answer here. There are multiple mafia, and the way it's been in previous Fandom Mafias is that all of them can potentially send in the kill action. I see no reason that this wouldn't be the case here, so even if hopeandjoy is mafia it wouldn't preclude them from making a kill. Probably more likely that whoever sent the kill in was blocked somehow, whether by roleblocker or healer. And whichever of those it was, I'd say it's unlikely that the lack of deaths will continue to tomorrow.

i'm near! fufufu.
not sure what you guys are on about, i definitely claimed? i'm near. from death note.

i think hope's inactivity is a rather good alibi… as far as i'm concerned there's no especial reason to suspect her right now. i can't say much else because i'm on an ipod touch, hahaha. i'll try to get to a computer soon.

The townpeoples wock up and sunlit was in the branches. they closed there eyes againstill tired. Butthe mafia wouldn’t let them sleep not today.

“Town its time to get up” said the mafia; there eys shinning. “Today is important today.”

“What is it Mafia” said the town awake right away. Then the people realizized what hapen.

“Ohmigosh we did a murder!’ the mafia squelled excercisedly. Today was the day they made aperson die!

The towns flicked outside not even waiting for they Mafia. But they cot up to them quick.

A man with long nose was laying on the grond. his body was crush to dead.

A girl in blue clothes was crying by next to the body. she turn to the townpepole and say "Master Igor was kill"

Ever body gasped.

"i found this next to the corps take a lok" she said. It was a black note book. Insied of the book was writen two names... Zero Moment and Superbird!

The town gasped. What does it mean?

Superbird is dead. He was TOWN.
48 hours for discussion.

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey,
one is always aware that it lies in wait.
Though life is merely a journey to the grave,
it must not be undertaken without hope.
Only then will a traveler’s story live on,
treasured by those who bid him farewell.
But alas, now Superbird's life has ended,
his tale left unwritten…

Back
Top Bottom