• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Would a Pokemon Movie game ROCK?

What Movie would you like to see made into a game?

• Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pokemon 2000

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Pokemon 3

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pokemon4Ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Heroes

• Jirachi Wishmaker

• Destiny Deoxys

• Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pokemon Ranger and the temple under the sea

• Rise of Darkrai

• Um no.

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Who says the player has to betake the role pf Ash and company? For example, in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, you could have played Lucario. Too much Ash Ketchup is not a good thing.

How about one mega game of all the movies?

Yes. I was just thinking about that.

Nice box art, by the way.

Eh. It would be all right if they made the game based off of the movie, but added a few twists to it, so it wouldn't be the exact same as the movie, but it wouldn't be that different, either. but even if it was the crappiest game ever made, I would still waste my money (or my dad's money, in my case) and get it anyway. Anything with pokemon on it, I will make sure it's mine.

(
Who says the player has to betake the role pf Ash and company? For example, in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, you could have played Lucario. Too much Ash Ketchup is not a good thing.
I'm watchin' you, buddy. *stares*)

I was just about to post what Turbler said, maybe have one collosal mega-game? But then, they'd have to do sequals to it when new movies come out, and everyone knows that sequals are usually far inferior to the original. Except with Spiderman. And Xmen. But those were movies, not games, and I have no question that the games suck. Considering I have one of each series. But I ramble, and agreee iwth most people that this probably wouldn't be a good idea. However....

An Aura Guardian game? Now THAT I could get behind.

Pokemon the game the show the movie the game.

Yeah, what?

Anyway, no. It would not rock. The main protagonist is never the one who actually saves the day except for the first movie but that sucked.

"oh, hay, let's turn ash to stone to stop fighting because it's bad despite it being the plot of this show"
"great idea, mark, but we can't keep him as stonneeee"
"everyone can cry and he can come back"
"PERFECT"

No but what if like for a new pokemon ranger game you play as the ranger, (havnt seen it) and it follows the plot of pokemon ranger and the temple uner the sea

The concept sounds interesting, but i have a feeling that it would have something i like to call the Eragon effect. Where, like when they made the book Eragon into a movie, the plot would end up completely changed and pretty much the only thing kept the same would be the chericters and weather or not they're a good guy or bad guy.
Even if it's placed in a different point of view, it wouldn't make sense. Ash and co. are the main chericters in the anime and if it's placed in a different point of view you're just confusing a lot of people.

The idea is interesting, and i'd buy the game because of my stupidly expensive goal(collect all pokemon games for owned systems), but i'd probably just get pissed about how much stuff they'd have to change. I would like to see the movies come out in cartridges for the DS though.

No but what if for a new Pokemon Ranger game you play as the Ranger, (haven't seen it) and it follows the plot of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

*Facepalm* That's kind of idiotic. It's just Pokemon Ranger with even less gameplay and replayabiliy, plus I don't know how on earth you'd be able to utilize the capture styler.

AND A BIG THING

The ranger isn't of much importance in that movie. The key characters are May, Manaphy, Ash, Pikachu, Team Rocket, and the villain, whats-his-name.

MORAL OF STORY: Let's stick to regular Pokemon Ranger and use correct grammar.

Ummm... Basically what mostly everyone said. No. Just no. Butterfree explained it enough so that I don't feel like I have to type anything.

Back
Top Bottom