• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Terry's Sprite Contest

Terry. T.

Banned
Welcome to my sprite contest.

Rules...
1) 1 entry per person.
2) You can't reserve places.
3) No flaming.
4) Follow tCoD rules.
5) I'm the only judge.
6) No critizing, only I can.

Contests (the bold big blue one is the one that's on)...
1) Splice any 3 Pokémon then recolour it like a Psyduck!

Entries...
terry.png

Darksong's

Prizes...
3rd place-An avvie
2nd place-A userbar
1st place-A userbar, an avvie, and a Pokémon splice

Current Contest Point system...
Kind of Pokémon (up to 5 points)
Recolouring (up to 10 points)
Part adding (up to 10 points)
Perfect Shading (up to 5 points)
Not too light or too dark (up to 5 points)
Total (up to 35 points)

Past winners...
None yet.

Enter and Enjoy!

Last edited:
Surprised I'm entering? I haven't sprited in a while, and competition is the best way to put me back into practice of something.

terry.png

Here's the URL to the image:

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh33/munchlax999/terry.png

I'd reserve because the bus is almost here, but you can't do that, just posting to let you know I will participate.

Right, I haven't decided how I'll do them, either basic boring or full detail. You'll all choose Full detail, it's where I google a picture that suits you, select a Pokémon that suits the place you got and if needed, recolour, add text, then add animation. Easy.

Too generic. Make it a worthwhile contest to enter or surskitty will be bound to lock it.
Where the hell are people getting this? I lock crappy contests if the Artist Lounge is currently filled with them and I notice. I don't touch them otherwise.

Also, whenever people send me PMs or visitor messages asking if a particular contest idea is likely to get locked, I want to punch something. So please, for the sake of my sanity, don't ask me. Use your own sense and don't flood the board with crap.

Back
Top Bottom