• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The City of Dreams

aaaah I have to go can I finish this later? I wanna join because moony told me to xD; and done!

Name: Starr Diamond
Race: Human
Side: Team Galactic

Appearance: Starr is tall and slender, with long black hair that falls to her waist. Her eyes are a bright sky blue. She has delicate features and an overall sweet appearance. She wears a thin silver chain around her neck with a small shard from a bright-coloured stone on it that was a gift from her father. She usually wears a pair of black tights, a pink miniskirt, and a white sweater. She carries her supplies and Pokeballs in a small messenger bag.

Personality: Starr is a rather cheerful seeming girl at first, and it can be hard to pin down what her true motives are. She loves Pokemon a bit more than people, so if she had to choose between saving a human or a Pokemon, she'd save the Pokemon. She loves music and dancing, so she taught her Pokemon how to battle with complex choreography that even human dancers can have trouble with. She holds high the belief that humans are incomplete and desires to take control of Team Galactic and create a new world for her new humans, which she hopes to create using a legendary Pokemon - which one she uses doesn't matter. Underneath the sweet exterior of this girl lies the cold and calculating mind of her grandfather, a powerful player in the past of Sinnoh's Team Galactic.

Biography: Born to a pair of young teenagers in Sinnoh - her mother and father were only 16 at the time of her birth - Starr knows what it's like to have a hard life. She was raised around her father's Pokemon, devolping a closer bond with them than her human peers. She joined up with Team galactic and followed them to Zilina at the age of 16, after learning that her father's father was a member.

Pokemon owned:
[Pipiri] Blissey (F)
[Pepper] Infernape (F)
[Ridge] Torterra (F)
[Titan] Empoleon (M)
[Jessie] Absol (F)
[Jack] Eevee (M)

Other: dododo my bio sucks.

Last edited:
"Agreed," Obsidian nodded, "Only perhaps not in those words. We are in great danger here."

((FMC: Go ahead.
Darksong: Ask Exo-Raikou, or his characters. They're the leaders on that front.
Mewtwo: Actually, that's a good question. I'll give you something to do. =D
Stormecho: Accepted.))

"Wait.", Hermes commanded of the two.
Radovan stopped and turned around to face the Porygon2, "Yes?", he answered.
"My sensors picked up the possibility of a Vanguard conspirator meeting within an unused warehouse.", Hermes stated, "I am putting you and another empath on the case. The coordinates shall appear on your PDA shortly."
"Alright," Radovan replied, "I'll get to it."
He turned back and checked his PDA. The location was marked on a map of this particular sector. He climbed onto his motorcycle, and Ursula followed suit. The two of them rode off towards the warehouse in question.

Hermes floated back out into the street, then called one of the few free empaths in the city, an field trial.
"Moonlight Fullmoon.", it ordered, "You are to report to an unused warehouse. My sensors have picked up a probability that Vanguard conspirators are to meet inside. Investigator Masaryk should be on site and will give you further instructions. If you require navigational assistance, it will be rendered."

((Ahahahahaha that's my opening :D))

Kino inspected the warehouse around him.

It was full of cobwebs, spun in every nook and cranny. Even now, he brushed yet another one aside. It was pretty decrepit, but it had been unused for years, so several of the Vanguard were to meet there.

He saw a space ahead, and ran towards it, finding himself in the space where they were supposed to meet. It was dusty, but atleast there weren't any cobwebs. It was somewhat larger than most spaces in the warehouse too, so that they wouldn't be squished and would have enough room to fight- if it came to that.

He dusted off a spot on the stacks of boxes and leaned against it to wait for the others.

"Hm?" Obsidian closed his eyes. "I sense someone's presence. On the side of the warehouse. It's brainwaves appear to be that of a Breloom's... should we investigate?"

((He is psychic.))

((It's a bit tricky without a leader, per se, I know. Ideally, both the Vanguard and Galactic should be building up until it all boils over massively.))

((Ahhh late is late ;_; Well, I could bump Storm up to leader, if she can share the leadership with Shadowstreak..?))

Storm woke up to Shadowstreak prodding her pointedly in the side.

"Shadowstreak? Gaah, I'm up, lay off." The Weavile nodded, and stepped back.

"You've slept in," she almost growled. Storm grumbled something, and sat up.

"Well, fine. Where is everyone, what happened?"

"Actually.. I've been meaning to ask you that."

"..Useful."
((So.. wut's up? *resolves not to be away*))

"Right." she replied. "I would like navigational assistance, though; I'm not very good with directions." She got up from her current laying down position and becan to pace in a circle because she felt like it.

((I know, kinda bland, but I needed to stretch it out a bit =D?))

((If anyone would be so kind as to also be in the warehouse, because I'm pretty damn sure I can't beat a freaking Kadabra empath and Umbreon empath by myself (but I might be able to knock Radovan out quickly since he apparently doesn't have any Pokemon and isn't a hybrid)))

((Huh? We are in the warehouse, and Obsidian is a member of the Worker's Vanguard.))

((For now, I'm going to put myself in danger. |D))
Eruzione walked around carrying a bag off eggs over his shoulder, hiding his face under a black hooded cloak. He did have the duty of hatching eggs, but he took it to far at times, to the point where he walked around the streets due more area to walk on.
Zone opened the bag and took a quick look at the eggs, some had small cracks in them, but not much more, so he threw the bag over his shoulder and continued walking down the streets.

((*coughaskingforafightcough*))

Malum floated through the city, careful to keep out of sight until he found a fellow Team member.

This disgusts me. I shouldn't have to hide out of sight like some sort of coward. I should be taking control.

He knew that he would have to wait. If he took charge in the middle of this "war," things could turn quite nasty. A strategic genius he may be, but he didn't know how many would accept him as leader with a threat as big as the Vanguard and Corporation about.

I wait, and I wait. Once we have brought down both teams, Tuma will have to have a "tragic accident."

His thoughts were interrupted when he spotted someone whom he recognized as a Team member.

((Your cue, Darksong))

((@Dragon: I have no idea, just a warehouse. You know how these things go.))

Last edited:
((*pretends to understand*))
"Well actually, there's some activity at the warehouse, with a few of the Vanguard's members.. or maybe only one or two." Shadowstreak nodded to Storm.
"Then let's go see what's up." Shaking herself, Storm rose and padded out of the nondescript room.
((Be thar in a second.))

((*raises hand* I need a mission~ xD Seriously, finish what you're doing first, Exo-Raikou. I'll wait.))

((*raises hand* I need a mission~ xD Seriously, finish what you're doing first, Exo-Raikou. I'll wait.))

((Well, you could show up as Malum gives Darksong's character the mission, and Malum would assign that same mission to you.))

Back
Top Bottom