• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon Type

Electric. And if you're wondering, Electabuzz is mainly the reason why. Well, and my strongest pokemon I've run around with in my SoulSilver/White game is (the same) Raichu, who I've had ever since LeafGreen. She's currently level 82...I think.

Hrm. I have types I prefer to use, such as Fire, Grass, but not a lot of Pokemon from those groups appeal to me. Ninetales never struck my fancy, I just don't like Arcanine or Entei or Flareon, Magcargo is stupid slow (but cool-looking), Camerupt isn't my favorite thing, I don't like the Litwick line...Grass meanwhile has the Oddish line, which I just hate, probably because of ALL the Oddish in RSE, Victreebel which is pretty useless in its own way, Meganium, Jumpluff, Shiftry...so like, I love to have a Breloom or a Torterra around but it's not my favorite type aesthetically. Same with Fire; Houndoom and Darmanitan are cool and all, but things like Simisear kill it for me.

So I think overall my favorite type is Rock. They've got a pretty good amount of resistances and they usually have a lot of potential for movesets. Aggron in particular comes to mind, I think the only type of attack it can't learn is Psychic. Possibly something else. Golem is awesome, if impractical, Onix looks awesome, most fossils (I'm looking at you Rampardos) look great, and usually play pretty nicely too. Sudowoodo, Tyranitar, Armaldo, it's a great type.

Dark, Ice and Dragon in my opinion.
One of the many reasons why are Umbreon, Zoroark, Glaceon and Latias.

Oh yeah! Ghost also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom