• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

2012 Halloween Costumes??

Ooh, I was gonna make this thread, lol
Anyways, I was planning to be Skull Kid or the Happy Mask Salesman, but I didn't make a costume or anything. So I'm being myself xD But I'm either just gonna hand out candy or play video games.

Myself. Sitting here, listening to Miku. If I still did trick-or-treating I'd probably go as a Nintendo character or Miku for the fun of it. =P

I'm going as River Song, from Doctor Who. <3 Honestly I'm hoping we run into a Doctor tonight so I can walk up and say "Hello sweetie." xD

I was planning on being an NCR Ranger Veteran, but I didn't have enough time to make the costume so I'm going as a zombie instead.

I wore my friend's tiara to my midterm today... that counts, right? We were fairy princesses. It was the most I've dressed up in years.

picture1621k.jpg

Here's my family. I'm in front with the wolf mask, my sister beside me is Gamzee from Homestuck, my other sister is Lil Cal also from HS, my other sister is Gerard Way, and our friend is Stan from South Park. In the background is my cousin, who was waiting for her dad to pick her up from my house when this picture was taken, but she was going to be Harry Potter.

picture1629.jpg

Here's me touching noses with my cat.

Oooh, I was the Eleventh Doctor! Don't have any pictures though. Only about three people recognized me :U

I'm going as Marth. I'm going to wear it to Anime Club's Halloween party, which is unfortunetly postponed until the 6th do to the power being out. I may-or-may not post a picture afterwards.

I went as a 1920's gangster because I couldn't think of a costume in time. Next year I'm thinking of being Ash's squirtle but I'll likely have to make a costume... it'll be worth it.

I went as Freddy Krueger. My mask was a bit messed up, but otherwise I was pretty pleased with it. I don't know how the hell people thought my claw hand was a real blade though, it was pretty obvious plastic. People are paranoid about these things I guess. :P

I was a member of Team Magma! It was fun, even though the costume didn't quite work out as well as I'd hope.

*yawn* Went as a Fairy Princess....Which is cute but still no Ash Ketchum/Maka Albarn/Paula Polestar. XD;

I went through a cosplaying on Halloween fase. It was fun.

Back
Top Bottom