• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

the only tie i have ever been in, and ever plan to be in. took me forever just to learn to tie the darn thing.

dressy_zps406097d3.png

This is the only decent pictures I've taken in forever ;w;

I think it's really small too bad argh frustration with internet

575119_502640326466996_1542905546_n.jpg

Oh my gosh, you guys all look so great! Silver, I love your hair and glasses! And Mewtini, your hair is so long and pretty and you are so cute! Grimdour, you have a spectacular smile, and you have very pretty hair! And Phantom, I reeeeaaalllllyyy like your hair!!! Your bangs look great! Poly, you look great! I love that dress, and you have a great bone structure! And Zexion, you look pretty cool! Haha you look so similar to a friend of mine, who I have known since 6th grade! And Qvalador, you look great! And are you on a Merry-Go-Round in that picture? XD

Everyone on here looks so pretty and great and cool! I'll try to upload a better photo of me sometime, one where I don't look like a ghost, and can see my new hair color. Haha I feel a teensy bit like a creeper for listing all of the compliments, but really, you people need to hear how nice you look!

You're pretty! I think your bangs look super cute! Whenever I get bangs,it looks weird XP And you have really pretty eyes.

I do not want to use an image hosting site, yet, so I put the picture of myself in my avatar. Can you see it, well? Is there another way to put a picture in the post?

Where I live, a beach is at walking distance. I have very long hair that reaches my belt line.

We all look very good in our pictures. Tell me about how I look in my picture.

Hey guess what! Hippy posted another photo of herself! She still looks a little bit ghosty, but oh well! She had to play with the camera's settings to look at least a teensy bit more not pale. In the time between the last photo and this one, I dyed my hair a lot darker, and I use a different make-up technique.
16kiz9.jpg

I've never actually posted a photo of myself here before, so I guess I'll just randomly change that. Yay.

Grim is looking really good.
Hippy, you look an awful lot like Clara, the new Who companion. Very pretty.
Dragonheart is adorable and your room looks amazing.
Byrus looks like he is very tall (I like your hair. And your Stephen King collection).
And everyone else looks really great too :)

Back
Top Bottom