• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wild bobandbill appeared!

bobandbill

Miror B FTW!
Not so much as new to the forum as just returning to check things out again after a few years.

Anyways, I'm bobandbill, an aussie who writes fics, studies science, teaches karate and has been playing Pokemon since the days of Silver (and I'm also into other games like minecraft, LoZ, etc). I'm also on a bunch of other forums like PC, sppf and also a smaller affliate site to this one so I'm pretty used to forums.

So uh, hi I guess! :sunglasses:

OMG BUTTERFREE GREETED SOMEONE

Hiiiii~ I am Richie, the resident ASCII art freak. Enjoy that stay of yours. Eat a foam sword.

^ Butterfree greets old members that return.

I'm Lux/Luxy/Luxcario, the resident spongecaker. Enjoy your stay!

Whoa did you follow me? Er welcome to TCoD I guess.
XD No, just coincidence I reviewed your story on pc on the same day. =p
Welcome to TCoD
Want some coffee & biscuits? *offers*

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Not much of a fan of coffee, but I am of biscuits! *accepts* Thanks! (And yay for a fellow aussie!)
Oh, hey. :o Welcome and have fun!
Hi Butterfree! Cheers for the welcome. =)
OMG BUTTERFREE GREETED SOMEONE

Hiiiii~ I am Richie, the resident ASCII art freak. Enjoy that stay of yours. Eat a foam sword.
^ Butterfree greets old members that return.

I'm Lux/Luxy/Luxcario, the resident spongecaker. Enjoy your stay!
That and I know her from sppf as well. *shrug* Thanks for the welcomes as well... although I'm not very keen on foam swords either. :<

EDIT: Ninja'd D= Hi Negrek as well! =) (Also your avatar is awesome)

Yes, yes I am. XD It was a most enjoyable game, so naturally I approve of any avatar related to it, particularly yours. =p
Ah, and you continue to have excellent taste.

I should try and kick the Ghost Trick fanclub back to life, or something; there are enough fans scattered around this board, and I haven't had a satisfying outlet for all my ranting about it recently.

Ha it's cool. I've seen you on Pe2K too.
Yeah, I suppose I am there too.. Just not very active...
:o I know you!

I'm synth on the BBS, lol. Welcome!
Haha, I was wondering what other forum you were on. Good to see you!

Ah, and you continue to have excellent taste.

I should try and kick the Ghost Trick fanclub back to life, or something; there are enough fans scattered around this board, and I haven't had a satisfying outlet for all my ranting about it recently.
Heh, thanks. And might as well; I'd be sure to join and rants are fun to read imo. =p

Back
Top Bottom