• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

An exclusively male Pokémon with a branched evolution. That makes Ditto even more important.
The evolution method (or rather the way of deciding the evolution) looks interesting. It could inspire someone to make Fakemon.
Otherwise, he's just another Fighting-type. If he didn't have a branched evolution, there would be nothing interesting about him.

Tyrogue is a bit meh to me, though I only used one to get hitmontop. I do love hitmontop though.

I had a shiny Tyrogue in my Crystal game due to the Odd Egg. I like most of its design, like his bandages and mohawk-thing, but I find his colors to be really off-putting. I had so much trouble trying to evolve him into a Hitmontop, that I finally let my Tyrogue evolve into a Hitmonchan instead. One of the better baby Pokemon, but I don't feel like Tyrogue ties the evolution line together all that well.

Also, Nightmane, how do you plan on choosing the Pokemon for daily discussion?

It was a bit of a bugger to get in the first place, agreed. >_< Still, I'm okay with the guy; alright design imo and I also liked its evolutions and the way it can evolve depending on its stats; that's fairly unique if I'm not mistaken.

Well enough design, but the statement that it is most like a human othe rthan lucario is FALSE. The Machop line, as well as many other species. Lucario is also less like a human due to it's canine form.

Anyways, Tyrogue is pretty cool, and I like it's design, for the most part. It's evolution scheme is a little awkward, as making the def/atk balance for hitmontop is difficult.

It's a new day in my timezone, and no one else has changed the topic, so I'm making it it

180px-634Zweilous.png

Zweilous

At last we have a dragon with multiple heads.
But it's Dark... Well, the concept is slightly creepy anyway.
Seeing a Gen V dragon reminded me of Iris' Gym and my Cryogonal. But the Zweilous were among the harder ones.

At last we have a dragon with multiple heads.
But it's Dark... Well, the concept is slightly creepy anyway.
Seeing a Gen V dragon reminded me of Drayden's Gym and my Cryogonal. But the Zweilous were among the harder ones.

I myself am not much of a fan of the Deino line, but I do appreciate the multiple heads. And it being a Dark-type. That is all.

Zweilous is awesome. It looks both threatening and cute! <3 But it's a huge pain to evolve it into Hydreigon...

It is not a Pokemon I have used much but certainly one that interests me. Multiple-headed Dark-type dragon? A blind starting Pokemon evolution to boot only found in Victory Road? What's not to be intrigued about? =p

Back
Top Bottom