• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your least favorite Pokemon

Klefki

Before gen 6 is was either Carnivine or Drapion. I found so many gen 4 designs just plain ugly and those two are examples I can remember disliking right away.

diggersby.png

what the fuck is this hideous creature

Gothita or Magmortar, I'm indecisive. Least favourite is definitely the term for it, as I don't dislike any Pokemon. I just like the others more.

Its hard to decide between bidoof and Zigzaggoon

Bidoof is pretty bad, but Bibarel is when it gets really unlikable. At least Bidoof is a bit cute.

ya Zigzagoon is pretty darn cool

latest

dis tho

The first time I saw this I thought it was a fakemon. There was a user here who had it as their avatar (maybe one of Turbo's accounts?) and it just always felt like it was an original character do not steal.
That's actually the problem I have with a lot of the evolutions they added in gen 4 to already existing Pokémon. They look like they were overdesigned to look "cool" like what a boardroom think kids find cool and/or what Sonic fanfiction writers actually do think is cool.

The first time I saw this I thought it was a fakemon. There was a user here who had it as their avatar (maybe one of Turbo's accounts?) and it just always felt like it was an original character do not steal.
That's actually the problem I have with a lot of the evolutions they added in gen 4 to already existing Pokémon. They look like they were overdesigned to look "cool" like what a boardroom think kids find cool and/or what Sonic fanfiction writers actually do think is cool.

the correct term is "preteen cool".

I don't really have a least favorite pokémon. If I really had to choose one, it would be Landorus, less because of how it looks and more because of how overused and hard to defeat it is in vgc.

Let's not generalize, though... Gliscor, Mismagius, Froslass, Honchkrow, Gallade, Weavile... are some of the coolest

The designs for Sawk and Throh look like Martial Art Muppets.

Plus, until a recent playthrough of both X and Y, I thought Quilladin looked kinda dumb. It saved me a few times in that Nuzlocke.

Let's not generalize, though... Gliscor, Mismagius, Froslass, Honchkrow, Gallade, Weavile... are some of the coolest

It was mainly the gen 1 evolutions I had a problem with. Weavile is definitely a good design that actually fits in with Sneasel. The rest aren't great, but by no means bad either. Honchkrow would be a good design by itself but it had to go and retcon Murkrow from looking like a witch to being a gangster underling :(

the correct term is "preteen cool".
That's the first time I've heard that phrase. It might come in useful in the future.

569.png

This Pokémon is trash cute and imaginative and I will not let anyone tell me otherwise.
(fixed that for you)

Anyway, my least favourite pokemon design-wise is probably either Rotom-Wash (all the other forms are cute/okay except for this fucker), Magmortar (thank GF for Eviolite, I prefer my magma birds cute), Jellicent (the female one. oh god) or Conkeldurr (eughhhh). Can't really figure out which one I dislike the most. :U

Back
Top Bottom